DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

syringe (withdraw/inject) troubles

Got my syringes and needles from gotpnz.com

100 20G pins to withdraw
    100 25G pins to inject
    3cc syringe.

I poke the EQ first since it's thinner, and go to withdraw. The plunger moves up and maybe the vacum isn't tight, but the liquid doesn't draw in proportion, and there is a good amount of air at the top. If I pause, the plunger recesses and gets closer to the liquid, but still air. Finally after some patience I get to pulling my needle out and going to my Test, and there is a drop of EQ at the end of my needle....I don't want to waste it, but WTF?

So the same prob occurs when I go to withdraw from the test, the plunger moves too quick. I can't move much slower, it feels like the plunger isn't moving.

I've said before I CAN'T warm up my gear or my syringes. I have housemates. A little suspicous walking down to my kitchen or bathroom with needles.

oooooooh. I should just buy a bag and keep it in there and walk down.....

Anyway...is there something wrong with my syringes? My technique?

Doc

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    before sticking the pin into the vial.. First pull back on the plunger and take in about 1 1/2cc of air and inject that into the vial. Without pulling thepin back out.. Start drawing the aquired amount of juice out of the the vial.. Then pull the pin out of the liquid, but not out of the vial.. pull a little air into the syringe.. Then pull the pin out of the vial...Thusly not wasting even a drop of juice.

Injecting air into a vial before drawing any gear out equalizes the vial.

Now move to the second vial .
    pull air into the syringe with the gear from the first vial.. Inject that into the second vial.. Now just the air, not the gear. Now draw out the desired amount . Now turn the syringe upside down and flick it to make all the excess air go to the top.
    Push the plunger up until a drop of gear comes out of the pin.

OH btw.. You can heat you gear if you wish.. Nuke a cup full of water and take that to your room.. If someone is around .. grab a tea bag and act like your making some hot tea..
    Then once you get to your room of choice.. Then put the vial of gear into the hot water..

BDTR is offline Retired
    The oil is thick, its going to be hard to draw and shoot, your pins are fine. Make sure you're injecting the amount of air you want to draw from the vial + 1/2, it'll create pressure and force the oil out. Just stick the needles in your pockets while they're packaged and go to the bathroom. Also why not shoot them both with the same syringe and avoid two shots in one day?

Thanks BassKiller, I've been doing it WRONG!!!

I do combine shots BDTR.

Well, I read this the replies too late, I just extracted my gear, ready for shot number 3 (first shot of week number 2). Here we GO!!!

thanks again basskiller, I'll be following that step by step on wed.

Doc

what about tiny little air bubbles, teeny tiny ones? I can't flick them out.

What if air goes in me, I read a post saying it takes a lot to kill.

Doc

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    You can also fill the sink in the bathroom with hot tap water and let the vials sit iin it for a few minutes. Also, by creating a sloght over pressure in the vial, I find that if you turn the bottle back over (with the dart sticking straingt up) then pull the dart out, no excess oil will come out of the vial on top of the rubber.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    what about tiny little air bubbles, teeny tiny ones? I can't flick them out.

What if air goes in me, I read a post saying it takes a lot to kill.

Doc
    you'll be fine, i get tons of those. btw, i posted about the original topic a few days ago. about how when i draw, air from the needle enters the syringe first and >then< the oil follows it. what i do now, is draw air and oil, then i push the air back into vial, then my syringe is filled with oil only...it actually makes it easier to draw after that, imo.

-- clocky

Tiny air bubbles won't hurt you, but sometimes I'll pull more air into the syringe. When the large volume of air hits the tiny bubbles.. they will usually be absorbed into the bigger volume of air.
    Then push it back out.. That will usually take care of the tiny bubbles.

Or really flick the hell out of the syringe..

Thanks....today starts week 2...

LET'S F'N GO!!!

Cool.. Good luck Doc
    bass

Thread Information