BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member

Please help a newbie

My stats:
    5' 7.5"
    210 lbs.
    BF = 15%
    29 years old
    Only f*cked around with Winstrol and Primo
    Goals: 10 lbs. of lean mass, drop 5-10 lbs. bodyfat. I have always been bulky and shorty of smooth, want a leaner and harder look. This is the first time I would be looking for aesthetics in my training, as I always sort of tok a powerbulding approach.
    Weight Training: Not a problem, can bench over 400 lbs., can squat around 600 lbs., and can curl 185 lbs.
    Cardio Training: Need to be more consistent, I like running 3-4 miles 4 or 5 times a week.
    Diet: I know how, but my job makes it sort of hard, but it is ok.
    Proposed cycle:
    1-4 Anavar 30 mgs/ED
    1-12 Test E 500mgs/WK
    1-12 EQ 400 mgs/WK
    PCT: I have read all about clomid therapy and am prepared to do the 300/100/50 regimen.
    Now for the questions:

I am all f*cked up on what anti-e's to run during this cycle. I hold water like a sponge, and by my estimation am pre-disposed for gyno.
    1) Should I use Nolva, Liquidex, Proviron , Femara, or anything else for that matter. I have heard good and bad about all.
    2) Would I be better off using a anti-aromatase or an estrogen blocker ? Or both ??
    3) Should I be trying to eliminate all estrogen or just some ?? I guess manipulation of this hormone is really confusing me.
    4) Can taking anti-e's alone help me cut down on water retention, and unwanted fat deposits ?
    5) Should I run Clen ,ECAs, or T3 during this ? (Currently take thermo hydroxydrene).
    6) Will running creatine with the Anavar give me problems holding down bloating ??
    7) When do I start PCT with this cycle ?
    8) Which is best for dosages ? Higher Test E or higher EQ ??
    9) Which drug should I run longer Test or EQ ??
    10) Any additions ??

Thank you so much ...

NWO

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=BigSexy50]
    Proposed cycle:
    1-4 Anavar 30 mgs/ED
    1-12 Test E 500mgs/WK
    1-12 EQ 400 mgs/WK
    PCT: I have read all about clomid therapy and am prepared to do the 300/100/50 regimen.

On your cycle:
    I would increase the Anavar to at least 50mg/ed due to your current body weight. I would also run Test I week longer than EQ. You can wait two weeks to start pct with test, where you should wait three weeks with EQ or Deca .
    Now for the questions:

I am all f*cked up on what anti-e's to run during this cycle. I hold water like a sponge, and by my estimation am pre-disposed for gyno.
    1) Should I use Nolva, Liquidex, Proviron , Femara, or anything else for that matter. I have heard good and bad about all.

I think running L-Dex and Nolva will be fine. You can run the L-Dex at .5mg/ed. However, in my experience, I have never needed to run it forr water retention when running EQ. EQ will suck up any water retention you may experience from the Test. It is a judgement call on your part. On the Nolva, Have it on hand just in case. I would not start it unless you begin to experience signs of gyno.
    3) Should I be trying to eliminate all estrogen or just some ?? I guess manipulation of this hormone is really confusing me.

IMO, NO.
    5) Should I run Clen ,ECAs, or T3 during this ? (Currently take thermo hydroxydrene).

I would run an ECA stack two weeks on/two weeks off throughout the cycle. However, I would hold offf on thhe Clen and T3 until after the cycle is over.
    6) Will running creatine with the Anavar give me problems holding down bloating ??

I would suggeest never running creatine while on a cycle. There are no meedical studies that prove it is effecctive during a cycle. Plus creatine will make you retain more water.

Start pct two weeks after your last Test injection and three weeks after you last EQ injection. (Hence running Test one week longer than EQ)
    8) Which is best for dosages ? Higher Test E or higher EQ ??[QUOTE]

Judgement call IMO. I have alwways run EQ higher than my Test intake though.

Hope this helps a bit bro.

D

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    My stats:
    5' 7.5"
    210 lbs.
    BF = 15%
    29 years old
    Only f*cked around with Winstrol and Primo
    Goals: 10 lbs. of lean mass, drop 5-10 lbs. bodyfat. I have always been bulky and shorty of smooth, want a leaner and harder look. This is the first time I would be looking for aesthetics in my training, as I always sort of tok a powerbulding approach.
    Weight Training: Not a problem, can bench over 400 lbs., can squat around 600 lbs., and can curl 185 lbs.
    Cardio Training: Need to be more consistent, I like running 3-4 miles 4 or 5 times a week.
    Diet: I know how, but my job makes it sort of hard, but it is ok.
    Proposed cycle:
    1-4 Anavar 30 mgs/ED
    1-12 Test E 500mgs/WK
    1-12 EQ 400 mgs/WK
    Now for the questions:

2) Would I be better off using a anti-aromatase or an estrogen blocker ? Or both ??
    4) Can taking anti-e's alone help me cut down on water retention, and unwanted fat deposits ?
    8) Which is best for dosages ? Higher Test E or higher EQ ??
    9) Which drug should I run longer Test or EQ ??
    10) Any additions ??

Thank you so much ...

NWO
    1. Pesonally I prefer letrozole . I used it in previous cycle and held very little water and had not even an inkling of gyno
    2. IMO I would use an anti-e and then have your nolva on hand.
    3. No
    4. Anti-e s will definately help with the water rentention, but will do nothing for burning fat.
    5. You can alternate a clen/ECA stack(2wks on/2wks off). It will further help you with burning fat ALONG with your cadio. I wouldn't opt for the T3 yet.
    6. Creatine and ox work awesome together. I know from expirience. As far as the water, your anti-e will help with that.
    7. Bro you can actually run the test wk longer if you like(13wks). Start your PCT 3wks after you last shot of EQ(or two wks after test if you decide to run it 13wks).
    8. Definately run your test dose higher than your EQ. In some users EQ has been known to decrease your libido. Including test at a higher dose will help if there is any sexual disfunction.
    9. Test. 1wk longer than EQ.
    10. I also agree with diesel in increasing your dose of ox. IMO, for your size, I'd opt for a min of 40mg/ED and try and stretch it to at least 6wks.

Good luck.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    First do you really want Anavar in that stack? Do you really want power in there, or just go for an all out great cutting and hardening up stack? I would switch the var for winny if that's a yes.

1) I would use Liquidex and/or Provrion.

2) Anti-aromatase in my opinion (provirion)

3) Estrogen is in fact necessary for muscle development, so you don't want to eliminate it. However, taking an anti-aromatase in your conditin might be more optimal because you're trying to CUT rather than bulk (only want 10lbs).

4) Anti-aromatases will help with water retention, but so will the EQ

5) Run the ECA stacks 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and like already mentioned use clen post cycle and post post therapy.

6) Are you sure you want to run anavar?

7) Since you're running Test Enanthate listent to 01dragonslayer

8) I'd keep them at most for each equal with one another. Or do the simple 500 test, 400 eq.

9) Don't know.

10) Additions: you're going to have to change your actual lifting routine. Aim for 8 reps per set now. You've been doing power lifting, so I'm assuming you've been aiming for 3-5?

Good Luck,

Doc

9)

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I used winny and my joints hated me, in fact my right elbow is still not right. I heard Var is sweet for strength and hardness. I want a jump, a bit more subtle than with drol or dbol .
    Isn't femara both anti-aromatase and a blocker ??
    So I would get the effects of liquidex and nolva all in one ??

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I think femara is like that yes.

Well, did you take winny alone? Since you're doing a test your joints will be lubed up and you'll avoid that dry discomfort.

Var will give you that power increase, and it's more sustainable strength than d-bol from what I've read.

Good stack then, just make sure and change your workout routine.

Doc

Thread Information