Endurance is offline Associate Member

your spot injection technique

im getting ready to do a prop only cycle for about 12 weeks. I plan on hitting my glutes quads delts and bi's ON the bi injections do i need to do .5cc in each one at a time. How would i do this. do i need to change the needle. I was thinking that i just alcohol by bi's and then hit one with the .5cc pull out and move over to the other hit that one. what do ya'll do?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    All depends on the size of your arm IMO. I have inject 2cc's + in my biceps with no problems.

D

Always change needles between injects for sterility bro. The amount that you can inject in your bi s will probaly be dependent on the size of your arms. I have never site injected bi s. I go for the quads, delts and calves. Injected up to 2ccs in the quads and 1cc in the delts and calves.

my arms are a pube hair over 15' flexed. im just doing 1ml a day also with 25g 5/8' pins. if i have to change needles in between injections this is going to be a bitch not that i won't do it its just going to be a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    if i have to change needles in between injections this is going to be a bitch not that i won't do it its just going to be a bitch.
    Bro, needles are not that expensive when compared to the dotor's call, antibiotics, pain/suffering as a result of an infection.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I change needles after I draw out into the syringe. I like to have a brand new Sharp needle before I inject. The injection will go so much easier with a brand new needle. You would be surprised at how dull the needle can get just from pushing through the stopper of a bottle

yeah i always change my needle after drawing up so i can have a sharp needle. i guess i will change the needle during the injection. BUT this hasn't answered my question about do i do .5cc in each bi on the same day or 1ml in one bi on one day and then 1ml in the other the next. advice?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my biceps are 14.5" cold and flexed. i put 1.6cc into them at once via a 25g 5/8" pin. shit is painful, but bearable...barely... 800mg of advil helps with the pain/soreness.

-- clocky

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    im getting ready to do a prop only cycle for about 12 weeks. I plan on hitting my glutes quads delts and bi's ON the bi injections do i need to do .5cc in each one at a time. How would i do this. do i need to change the needle. I was thinking that i just alcohol by bi's and then hit one with the .5cc pull out and move over to the other hit that one. what do ya'll do?
    That is exactly what I do. I wipe both with alcohol draw up 1cc and put .5cc into each bicep. The prop I had contained a lot off ba and hurt like a bitch. If you have viromone prop, that is supposed to be pretty painless and you could probably do 1cc each bi. Now you will hear others say change needles for infection but it is not needed. Injecting through skin is not completely sterile new needle or not and anyone who has a strong immune system will not get infected by reusing the needle. Junkies will reuse theirs hundreds of times resharpening with the striker of a match pack. They don't wipe with alcohol either and while they do get infections it isn't as common as one would believe.

My rotation and ml limits: bis .5cc, glutes 3cc, quads 2cc, pecs 1cc, tris 1cc, delts 1cc, calves .5cc.

thats what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    That is exactly what I do. I wipe both with alcohol draw up 1cc and put .5cc into each bicep. The prop I had contained a lot off ba and hurt like a bitch. If you have viromone prop, that is supposed to be pretty painless and you could probably do 1cc each bi. Now you will hear others say change needles for infection but it is not needed. Injecting through skin is not completely sterile new needle or not and anyone who has a strong immune system will not get infected by reusing the needle. Junkies will reuse theirs hundreds of times resharpening with the striker of a match pack. They don't wipe with alcohol either and while they do get infections it isn't as common as one would believe.

My rotation and ml limits: bis .5cc, glutes 3cc, quads 2cc, pecs 1cc, tris 1cc, delts 1cc, calves .5cc.
    see for the size of my arms i don't know if i could do a whole ml in my bi's also about changing the needle sometimes i inject in my leg and draw up blood or hit a tender spot and i pull out move down 1/4 inch and inject again. no harm in that. However you have more injection sites than me. im kinda going on a limb doing the bi's i have been doing just legs and glutes. but now ive added delts in the last week. i hope this works.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    your bi's are going to hurt the first few times...i like shooting my tris though, not near as painful...also try your lats, they are easy to shoot...it kind of hard to aspirate , but not impossible...

Thread Information