tbrocato is offline Member

Purchasing Question

I assume most of everyone gets there juice from a dealer but I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with any online sites ? I dont want the D.E.A coming to my door if I order something.

Thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Stay away........most are scammers

stryker is offline Junior Member
    Da Bull hit it right on the ..........

Testify is offline Senior Member
    There are a handful of legit web sites, but there is always going to be a "paper trail," if that concerns you. Most are scammers though, as DaBull said. If you think you have a source, check the scammer list in the Scammer Forum. If it is not there, then it still could be a scammer. PM a few Mods here and ask them about the place you found. They will help you if they can.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    a good service, selling a good product in this game does not need to advertise, think about it, most websites i wouldnt trust

peace

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    a good service, selling a good product in this game does not need to advertise, think about it, most websites i wouldnt trust

peace
    Bingo

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    If it's on the PUBLIC net, then you are not the only one reading it. Big Bro is also present.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I have ordered from Europe and gotten legit gear before. At great prices too. But if you are going to order online do an extensive background check. Talk to as many people you can that have used the site before, and if even one of them has been scammed, stay away. If you are just wanting to order online to get your gear without the hassle of finding a local source, I would recommend toughing it out and finding someone close that you can rely on without too much worry.

OK, I've never said anything before, because I figured the second I did, something would finally happen, but hey, over the years, I have used 6 different websites, probably 20-25 times (heck I can't even remember it's been so many) and I've never, now let me repeat that, NEVER been burned - Super lucky? Probably, I've heard all the horror stories, but not once have I had "the wrong guys" show up at my door, nor have I gotten bunk stuff - underdosed maybe, if it's not drastic it's a little hard to tell, but straight up bunk, never.
    If I had someone that always had everything I ever wanted, at dirt cheap prices, sure, that's where I'd go everytime, I've just never found that to be the case, not consistently anyway.
    Bottom line is, you can have great results online - Risk is always there no matter where, or with who you go with.
    I've only met two guys Ever, that actually had "whatever I wanted," "Whenever I wanted it" and it spooked me just to go to there house! But I haven't known I guy like that in years. If you know one, great, stay there, but I don't, and I've had some pretty awsome luck online.....Well, that's my .02.
    (has anybody had the same luck I've had?)

somedude247 is offline Member
    Bad idea to order online, go to a gym, you will surely find someone there to hook u up..online leaves to many questions, possibly legal action too....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Go the gym and expect to get nailed in the ass by the guy dealing. I hate gym dealers and their prices. Just my experience. Not speaking for everyone though.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Go the gym and expect to get nailed in the ass by the guy dealing. I hate gym dealers and their prices. Just my experience. Not speaking for everyone though.
    I agree with getting raped by what you'll pay but the guy's taking the risk of getting arrested and I can see wht I'm buying before I pay. I buy over seas for half the price but always have to worry about customs. It's a tough choice. I do both they each have pros and cons.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I ordered deca , clomid, nolva, test cyp from on-line site. They are have a doctor who prescribe stuff for you after blood work. But prices are sky high.
    But it is 100% legimate.
    Hint: they are have ad in MD

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I agree with getting raped by what you'll pay but the guy's taking the risk of getting arrested and I can see wht I'm buying before I pay. I buy over seas for half the price but always have to worry about customs. It's a tough choice. I do both they each have pros and cons.
    Oh yeah, I agree. I least you see it and you are getting it. I just hate the prices. That's all I meant. If gym dealers are your only option then that is better than no option at all. Once again, not saying all of them are bad though. Just depends on the how many hands factor.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I ordered deca , clomid, nolva, test cyp from on-line site. They are have a doctor who prescribe stuff for you after blood work. But prices are sky high.
    But it is 100% legimate.
    Hint: they are have ad in MD
    What do the tests have to say or prove to get it?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    What do the tests have to say or prove to get it?
    I got deca , nolva and clomid without any blood work. But for test they are asked me for blood work. I never used AAS, so I have no idea what test have to say

Domestic?

Thread Information