IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member

i don't understand

i don't understand how clenbuterol is supposed to cut you up but in the drug profiles it says that its anticatabolic, it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle and it causes an enlargement in the muscles. numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. so if your keepeing mass ho are you getting cut up, i understand that it's a fat burner, so does it help you loose water weight and the fat surrounding the muscles, that would make sense, like a super hydroxycut? also i'm starting my second cycle in like 3 weeks it's gonna be 500mg of sust a week and 400mg of eq a week, how should i do this, my last cycle i did omnadren and deca , i shot 1 cc of omna on monday and then 1 cc of omna with 1cc of deca 300 in the same needle, can i do that the same way this time to shooting 1 cc of sust and 1 cc qv bold on monday and same on fri? also would it be smart to use th clen at the end of the cycle, i'm not competing or anything like that, or should i waite until summer time and do it with some more qv bold and winny?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    For starters bro, your post is difficult to follow with that typing "style." It all blends together into a big mess. But I am not going to rip your grammar and punctuation. I'm not replying just to flame you.

Instead I will refer you to the search button at the top right of the Steroid Forum screen. There, you should type in "Clenbuterol Handbook." Find the thread started by CYCLEON, and print it out for future reference. If you have any questions after reading this thread, then come back and ask them here. Just try to make them more legible.

T

thanks testify, i'm not really think to much right now, not enough sleep and alittle hung over

Swellin Guest
    That handbook is a HUGE help, defly take a look at it.

One thing to underline is the addition of Taurine...it knocked out my tremors!

i'm going to read about that clen handbook so hopefully i will be able to fully understand it. but my second question in that mess of shit i posted before was this, i'm starting my second cycle in like 3 maybe for weeks. i'm not sure how to break it down weekly. my first cycle was like this
    500mg of omnadren and 300mg of deca
    250mg of omna on monday
    another 250mg omna on friday with 300mg of deca in the same pin

my second cycle is going to be 500mg of sust and 400mg of eq, how do i break this down weekly, i'm pretty sure qv bold is oil based and i know sust is, so is it cool to do it like this

250mg of sust w/200mg of eq on monday
    and then the same on friday?

or should i do all 500 of sust on monday and all 400 of qv on fri, i think that doesn't sound right but somebody told me to do it that way.

i know how sust breaks down in the body all delayed and all so i thought spliting is good, what do you guys think, for get my cutting questions i can save that for a spring time cycle.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    do sus eod day, and do your eq shots mon. and thurs. If you wanna mix, and only shoot sus twice (not exactly taken advantage of prop) do the same as bold.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    clen is very very weak at an anticatabolic. i dont understand why its even reffered to one.

Thread Information