Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76

    My first cycle test cyp+anavar

    Just thought I'd make a thread for this, as I have a few questions as well.

    The juice
    150 British Dragon 10 mg Oxandrolone tabs
    3 10ml vials of British Dragon Test Cyp 200mg/ml

    The anti e's
    60x20mg nolva tabs
    32 tabs clomid

    The pinz
    100 22g 1inch needles (to draw)
    100 25g 1 inch needles (to shoot)
    100 2cc syringes

    Other
    Bottle of 1% Nizoral shampoo (to be used every other day on cycle)
    Bottle of surgical spirit
    Bag cotton wool

    The cycle
    40mg oxandrolone each day weeks 1-5
    400mg test cyp each week weeks 1-10
    10mg Nolva each day weeks 1-10


    The questions
    How do you think I should run the rest of the nolva and the clomid for PCT ?

    Should I inject both cc's of the test cyp on one day each week, or should I split the dose i.e. 1 cc on Monday and 1cc on Thursday each week ?



    Will keep this thread updated once I start.

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Just thought I'd make a thread for this, as I have a few questions as well.

    The juice
    150 British Dragon 10 mg Oxandrolone tabs
    3 10ml vials of British Dragon Test Cyp 200mg/ml

    The anti e's
    60x20mg nolva tabs
    32 tabs clomid

    The pinz
    100 22g 1inch needles (to draw)
    100 25g 1 inch needles (to shoot)
    100 2cc syringes

    Other
    Bottle of 1% Nizoral shampoo (to be used every other day on cycle)
    Bottle of surgical spirit
    Bag cotton wool

    The cycle
    40mg oxandrolone each day weeks 1-5
    400mg test cyp each week weeks 1-10
    10mg Nolva each day weeks 1-10


    The questions
    How do you think I should run the rest of the nolva and the clomid for PCT ?

    Should I inject both cc's of the test cyp on one day each week, or should I split the dose i.e. 1 cc on Monday and 1cc on Thursday each week ?



    Will keep this thread updated once I start.
    I personally like 2 shots/week of slow actin test, but it does'nt matter. 2 or 1 and you'll be straight

  3. #3
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    I would hold the nolva until you see signs of gyno, then run it. As far as the test goes, I'd do 1cc - 2x/week. Split it up, Monday and Thursday (or something like that).

    For clomid, start it two weeks after your last test shot -

    Day 1: 300mg
    Days 2-11: 100mg/day
    Days 12-21: 50 mg/day

    Tell us more - age, previous cycles, how long you've been lifting, how's your diet etc - so we can give you better advice on your cycle...

  4. #4
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Mabye use Armidex instead of Nolvadex if you can afford it.

    You might want to use a 20g for drawing..it might take a while with a 22g.

    And I agree with cb25.

    Good luck!

  5. #5
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Mabye use Armidex instead of Nolvadex if you can afford it.

    You might want to use a 20g for drawing..it might take a while with a 22g.

    And I agree with cb25.

    Good luck!
    can get liquidex cheap, drawing with a 22 is no prob at all. if you run nolv, run it throughout pct

  6. #6
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Tell us more - age, previous cycles, how long you've been lifting, how's your diet etc - so we can give you better advice on your cycle...
    Yeah I might hold off on the nolv then.

    Age = 21

    This is my first cycle

    Lifting for 1 year and 10 months

    5foot 9" 180 pounds 13% bodyfat approx

    Diet: I'm clean bulking at the moment. 3000 cals a day, 300 grams protein coming from tuna,chicken breasts, skimmed milk, cottage cheese,eggs, casein protein powder 300 grams carbs a day coming from low GI sources except for postworkout shake 70 grams of fat a day coming from olive oil, eggs and oily fish.

  7. #7
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Man...I made a mistake not running an anti-e though out my cycle and I felt like the Fat Man at the circus....Run an anti-e though out the cycle and PCT...also...Shot 1cc twice a week will keep the test levels a bit more stable...that comes from my own experience!!

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    can get liquidex cheap, drawing with a 22 is no prob at all. if you run nolv, run it throughout pct
    Out of all the anti-e's Nolva is the one I would use everytime and from the start to the end of PCT. If I was running a heavier cycle I would then add Liquiddex, femera............. JMO

  9. #9
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76
    So will I be ok with just 10mg a day of nolva ?

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    So will I be ok with just 10mg a day of nolva ?
    This cycle 10mg of Nolva is fine and then up it to 20mg ED durring PCT.

  11. #11
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    I'd say twice a week on your shots too.

    Oh, DON'T HOLD OFF ON THE NOLVA!! You can take the advice to not use it until you see signs, but make sure you have it on hand.


    You're stats are nearly IDENTICAL to mine. You're diet is in a little more check than mine. I'm not concerned with the fats or GI indexes. I'll worry about that when I'm 30, and metabolism slows. Tell us when you start.

    Doc

  12. #12
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    You're stats are nearly IDENTICAL to mine. You're diet is in a little more check than mine. I'm not concerned with the fats or GI indexes. I'll worry about that when I'm 30, and metabolism slows. Tell us when you start.
    Doc
    Healthy fats are a must IMO, whether you're 20 or 60.

    You look a lot leaner that 13%BF in your avatar brother.

    Yeah I will keep this updated when I start in a few weeks or so.

  13. #13
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    That avatar pic is like 7% body fat.

    I know healthy fats are better. I guess I don't care that much, not a good thing at all, but we need to live a little.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •