Jackt23 is offline Member

Elbow Pain, Everytime....

Not real sure where to throw this thread, but because im takin Deca and Cyp, i figured what the hell, ill throw it here.....

Back in the day when i used to play baseball i used to get this pain in my elbow, very hard to describe but it would occur after throwing alot, and the pain wouldnt go away..even when trying to just relax it, like ona pillow or something .tied icyhot, advil, i got nothin.....but havent been playin in awhile so havent had it......

Im in my 7th week of my cycle, now doing only Cyp and Deca,@400 of both, but everytime i bench, i get this pain again, and because my negative i like to control the weight alot, i go slow, but when i stop like an inch above my chest to go up, it puts alot of stress on my elbow, only when im in my higher weight sets and doing a set of like 245, i do 225 with little pain, 235 with a little more, but once i go to 245 i cant do shit and it kills, which takes away from the rest of my workout. I still try and go hard but the harder i go, the more it hurts.....

its the same pain that i got when i used to play baseball and occurs now everytime i bench, and even a little in other exersizes like for back

does anyone know this pain im descibing and what might i take/do to solve this so i can go as hard as possible and get the most out of the rest of my cycle

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I get the same pain from tricep day. I haven't started my cycle yet but maybe you should get some milk thistle. Bad joint pains maybe?

I get really bad elbow pain doing tricep pulldowns (Rope). I go for 230 and when I pull them down I'm in agony. I look at my elbows and I got lots of skin peeling off on them. I just continue what I'm doing cuz I'm getting great results on my tri's.

But yea I do know what ur talking about. I've had these pains since a car accident when I got hit by a cop on my passenger side.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    your nt a canidate for winstrol

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like tendonitis to me.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    ...maybe you should get some milk thistle.
    That's a new one on me. Glucosamine and chondroitin maybe, but milk thistle? Maybe if your liver hurts?

-moto

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I would think the Deca would help. How does it feel if you do inclines or dumbbell bench. Maybe you can just avoid the flat bench for a while if you can do other exercises without pain.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    That's a new one on me. Glucosamine and chondroitin maybe, but milk thistle? Maybe if your liver hurts?

-moto
    I must be off tonight. I dunno you were right with the gluco.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I must be off tonight. I dunno you were right with the gluco.
    lol That's what I figured, just thought I'd poke alittle fun at you!

-moto

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah... i hate when i bench press with my liver and it gets sore....

just kidding around.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yeah... i hate when i bench press with my liver and it gets sore....

just kidding around.
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    lol That's what I figured, just thought I'd poke alittle fun at you!
    You both suck.

Grant is offline Member
    I get that same pain too. I get more when I do skull crushers. Anadrol helps to lube the joints if it is a joint problem but I wouldn't take it solely for your elbow. That is just an added perk. Try to use dumbells so you raise the weights at a different plane than a barbell press. As for milk thistle...........

yea i dunno, i havent tried the dumbell bench, but that definately sounds like it might work, i know though after doing flat with a bar, my incline with dumbells still kills, but thats only after agrivate it on flat.....ill definately try the dumbells though and if anyone were to care, maybe even for their own reference, ill post how it goes

as for BDTR...i saw your post on your upcoming cycle...you are my idol bro
    thanks guys

Take some milk thissle crush it up and mix it with gold bond and rub it on your nuts. I heard this is what Calipso's mom does to him everynight ...........only kidding man haha

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Not real sure where to throw this thread, but because im takin Deca and Cyp, i figured what the hell, ill throw it here.....

Back in the day when i used to play baseball i used to get this pain in my elbow, very hard to describe but it would occur after throwing alot, and the pain wouldnt go away..even when trying to just relax it, like ona pillow or something .tied icyhot, advil, i got nothin.....but havent been playin in awhile so havent had it......

Im in my 7th week of my cycle, now doing only Cyp and Deca,@400 of both, but everytime i bench, i get this pain again, and because my negative i like to control the weight alot, i go slow, but when i stop like an inch above my chest to go up, it puts alot of stress on my elbow, only when im in my higher weight sets and doing a set of like 245, i do 225 with little pain, 235 with a little more, but once i go to 245 i cant do shit and it kills, which takes away from the rest of my workout. I still try and go hard but the harder i go, the more it hurts.....

its the same pain that i got when i used to play baseball and occurs now everytime i bench, and even a little in other exersizes like for back

does anyone know this pain im descibing and what might i take/do to solve this so i can go as hard as possible and get the most out of the rest of my cycle

I have had the same problem in my elbows. The steriods inflames Tendeons causing tendonitis. Take Glucosamine and chondroitin u can get it from walgreens / walmart. bad thing is it takes about 2-3 months to kick in.
    I had to stop a cycle before becuase mine hurt so bad. but now I can go all day no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Take some milk thissle crush it up and mix it with gold bond and rub it on your nuts. I heard this is what Calipso's mom does to him everynight ...........only kidding man haha
    IceHot works better. Someone did that shit to my bunk mate in boot camp. Laced his folded underwear with iceyhot. Kid ended up almost in tears....

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you said it hurt when you played baseball. But did it hurt right before you start this cycle?
    I have bad knees but when I run deca , the pain is non-existant. My concern is that you reinjured yourself while on this cycle.
    People do have a tendency to push a little to hard while on gear because they begin to feel invincible. It has happened to the best of us.
    Either way, you should see a Dr. about it.

D

Swellin Guest
    Jakt,I have the exact same pain you mentioned. Mine hurt like hell when I played baseball! Everytime I threw the ball, it felt like my arm would fly off at the elbow. Mine hurts more on the inside of the forearm, where it joins into the elbow. It is tendonitis...tennis elbow. I have recently reaggravated mine while going heavy on the flat bench. I also have to be very careful on triceps day as well.

I will not stop. I have prety bad tendonitis in both biceps' tendons in my right arm. The doc will simply tell you to lay off the weights and go to physical therapy. I did that, then I had surgery, and it still hurts. I know not to touch preacher curls now.

I bought an elbow "brace" of sorts. It is made for tennis elbow. It is a huge help. I make certain to stop when the pain gets out of hand, and I will even take a couple of days off to let it settle down. LISTEN TO YOUR JOINTS!

I did not listen to my shoulder injury, and it kept me out of the gym for a year.

The guys are right, you should not substitute our advice for that of a physician. I was just telling you what happened with me and what I expect to happen with you. See the doc! Good Luck!

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Glucosamine makes me fatigued.

Jdog55

[email protected]

I figured it was tennis elbow or somethign liek that, but no it didnt hurt before starting this cycle, i think what tbrocato said about steroids inflaming the tendons would make sense, not sure as to the extent of that truth, but i was gonna go to vitamin shoppe anywa to pick up some protein, ill ill probably give the glucosamine a shot, i mean it cant hurt, but i guess i can also try benchin with dumbells....

as for the doc...i mean as Swellin stated, im sure the doc will tell me exactly that, which dont wanna do , i wanna get teh full out of my cycle and not cut it short, meanwhile after im done, i can also see him, but if the pain become unbearable, then one must do what one must do

I get pain in the back area of my arm just above the elbow and it gets swollen, i get this the day after i work arms and chest? Could this be tendonitis?

Jdog55

[email protected]

Are you guys taking about it hurting when you're not even moving your arm or just when you're moving you arms around?

Me, personally....am talkin about when i lift chest, it hurts as soon as i start to go heavy and then constantly hurts, whether im lifting, or keeping it relaxed

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Me, personally....am talkin about when i lift chest, it hurts as soon as i start to go heavy and then constantly hurts, whether im lifting, or keeping it relaxed
    That is exactly my problem. Once mine starts hurting, it hurts for days. Of course, I keep hitting the weights and don't let if rest. Chest day is Monday, so I deal with it all week.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    motoxxxguy is right glucosomine ice after workout and make sure you warm up really good pre-workout. We all have a bad habit of jumping right into it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    its tendonitis, or "tennis elbow" it sounds like. I too developed it from pitching yrs ago. It does not bother me lifting, only if I was to try and throw something hard. You might want to try an elbow wrap bro

Thread Information