Gucio is offline Junior Member

lets say your taking nolvadex........

to keep of possible water retention and fat during a cutting cycle, iam also a prone to gyno. when would it then be safe to discontnue the nolvadex , right after your last shot? or should i continue it through the next three weeks and through the post cycle therapy as well?

cb25 is offline Banned
    what are you taking? do a search on how long it's active in the body. For example, i believe test enanthate is active for an additional 2 weeks after each shot - assuming you're running that alone - you'd continue nolvadex through those 2 weeks, then start clomid that day - 2 weeks after your last test shot.

Gucio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    what are you taking? do a search on how long it's active in the body. For example, i believe test enanthate is active for an additional 2 weeks after each shot - assuming you're running that alone - you'd continue nolvadex through those 2 weeks, then start clomid that day - 2 weeks after your last test shot.

thanks thats all i needed to know.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    run nolv throughout pct

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    run nolv throughout pct
    I concur. Along with your clomid and possibly clen .

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    run nolv throughout pct
    mea culpa...my bad...my fault...

i was thinking you'd run nolva through the duration of test in the system, and that it's not an issue after that - but in retrospect, i'm thinking you're right - you'd probably want to be sure that there are no estrogen related effects during pct, as your testosterone count is pretty low as you haven't recovered endogenous production yet...does that make sense?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    make sure you taper the dosages in the end of pct, you dont want a rebound effect
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information