Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    http://www.healthcheckusa.com/home.html

HealthcheckUSA
    8700 Crownhill Rd., Suite 110
    San Antonio, TX 78209

I used their service one time before. After you choose a test and a testing location, you pay online, they mail you the paperwork you need to take to the testing center. I chose my local hospital's lab which is about 1 mile from my home. The lab sends the results back to them. They forward them to you and can make them available online if you want. I wanted to get checked for something without having to tell my doctor and have it go down in his records. Worked great. I think I will do the super chem test and the testoserone tests now before and after any future cycles. If you find something out of wack you can always hand the test to your doctor later if that's what you need to do.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Dayum add 50mg and your on a cycle

JohnnyB
    I can't i have only 1 vial. But I bought some stuff. Deca , test cyp, anavar ...., so I'll be on cycle soooooon

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    umm question.....what is HRT? ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hormone Replacement Theropy

JohnnyB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Again, other thing that has me concerned. Since he has no knowledge of what the correct doses are, I might actually have to see the Endocrinologist. Other wise, he might think i'm addicted to the stuff. (which I think he already does)
    You might want to trump your primary physician and see someone else, one with more experience... I've seen a national HRT referral service and they say in there 200 mg per week is sometimes needed... I understand 200 per week can actually cause good keepable gains, under good well monitored program by a physician you might be able to stay on longer or permanent cycles without loosing your balls and in the end - gain as much or more then a short but heavy cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I can't i have only 1 vial. But I bought some stuff. Deca , test cyp, anavar ...., so I'll be on cycle soooooon
    A little extra doesn't hurt

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I swear, I change my mind every second. I was just about to call the endoc, that my dr. referred me too, but then I talked with my buddy an he said, All I should do is try and get my dr. to allow me to due my own injections, that way if for some reason I got busted, I am legit.

The bottom line is this. I DO have low test levels. Thats a given. So, I know in the long run, I will be able to talk my dr. into giving me more and I don't think I will get consistent blood work done. (he again knows nothing about HRT)

what confuses me the most is this. I'm happy with doing this stuff on my own. Will I ever get busted with Test in my home? Chances are slim to NONE. So, again, the main thing I am concerned about is my health. Should I do a cycle of lets just say 350mg of test along with some EQ for about 12-16 weeks like I did before, then come off it and continue 100-200mg of test a week year long? Knowone really knows the long term side effects, thats probably what concerns me the most...

Then what? I know the safe thing to do is always get blood work done. But It will never show the truth.

TO SUM it UP: whats more important to me, a cycle to get big, or a small amount of test the rest of my life to get me by? I want the best of both worlds, but I want to be safe......
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-20-2003 at 10:15 PM.

Oh and other thing that concerns me. HGH. I am 4 months in at 2iu's a day, and I'm wondering when I should stop? I am on my last vial and when I told my buddy I probably couldn't afford anymore, he just says don't worry about it. You can always pay me back. I can stress enough what HGH is doing for me. I swear, I was with some friends tonight and every looked at me and said "MY GOD, you look amazing". You have lost tons of fat. But, I swear, if you guys knew my diet, you would think it's a miralce I'm not gaining weight. If I wasn't on HGH, I would easily be 14-18 pounds heavier. My metabolism is horrible. I used to go on a trip for a week and eat and drink and I'd come back 15 poiunds heavier. I've been eating and drinking like that for the last 4 months. This stuff is actually scary...I'm beginning to think Its worth more than gold....
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-20-2003 at 10:02 PM.

Damn Bro this has you thinking to much The way I see it you have a few options. 1) Go with your Doc and do the cycle, the problem I see with this is he'll see your progress and may stop givivg you the injections. 2) Go to the endoc, get the proper blood work done. He'll probably give you 100mg a week and a script to take home. 3) Do the cycle then go to your Dr or the endoc your Dr recomended or find another one.

At some point you need the blood work done because your going to be on life time test. I'd say the sooner the better. Stay on the hgh if you want, with that kind of deal I would

JohnnyB

I know, I sound like a broken record!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-21-2003 at 01:57 PM.

I wouldn't say that, but when you have a cycle planned it can be frustrating. I'm going through the low hgh/igf-1 thing with my Dr. Which set me back on my hgh cycle, so I know how you feel.

JohnnyB

Yeah, am just sooo frustrated. I was hoping to start my cycle this week or next.

I've put mine off for 3 months now

JohnnyB

3 months...I don't think I could wait that long! Once I get my gear in hand, I can't see me holding off...

It's not easy, I'm just about to give in

JohnnyB

Whatever decision I make, I will regret. So, if I have my gear next week...........I think I will start, but I think I will only be doing 300mg of test till I figure out what to do next

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you should just do your cycle and hold off on the HRT thing til after that's over. Seems the least complicated option to me.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    A little extra doesn't hurt

JohnnyB
    Next time. Actually I want to find a second doctor and get HRT from him. So I'll double my vials

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Next time. Actually I want to find a second doctor and get HRT from him. So I'll double my vials
    Cheater

JohnnyB

Austex is offline Member
    This is indeed interesting, and cheap. www.healthcheckusa.com

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that healthcheckusa.com is great. My doc refuses to give me a test levels test so I gotta go there. Unfortunately they don't provide the full panel (free & bound, estrogen, DHEA) just a straight testosterone . And PSA is separate.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    They do offer the better test, test at some of the centers. Guess it depends on your location.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Warrior,

When you find the book(s) with the studies, please list the title and the ISBN number of the book(s) so those who want to can read them.

You said that the "anabolic effect" that you refer to isn't just an increase in protein synthesis, nitrogen retention or cross-over binding to glucocorticoid receptors. I thought these three were the reason for anabolic results, and test at any level above normal certainly gives these results. If it's not one of those things, what what other anabolic affects are there? Please be more specific if you can about this other property that testosterone has only at doses of 300mg per week or above.
    Don't think I forgot about YOU - I was just searching through the endocrinology abstracts (for realityarts in another thread) and found this one in regards to increases in satelite cells being dose dependent... doses above 300mg were "significantly greater" in men receiving 300mg or more per week...

"Testosterone (T) supplementation in men induces muscle fiber hypertrophy. We hypothesized that T-induced increase in muscle fiber size is associated with a dose-dependent increase in satellite cell number. We quantitated satellite cell and myonuclear number by using direct counting and spatial orientation methods in biopsies of vastus lateralis obtained at baseline and after 20 wk of treatment with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and a 125-, 300-, or 600-mg weekly dose of T enanthate . T administration was associated with a significant increase in myonuclear number in men receiving 300- and 600-mg doses. The posttreatment percent satellite cell number, obtained by direct counting, differed significantly among the three groups (ANCOVA P < 0.000001); the mean posttreatment values (5.0 and 15.0%) in men treated with 300- and 600-mg doses were greater than baseline (2.5 and 2.5%, respectively, P < 0.05 vs. baseline). The absolute satellite cell number measured by spatial orientation at 20 wk (1.5 and 4.0/mm) was significantly greater than baseline (0.3 and 0.6/mm) in men receiving the 300- and 600-mg doses (P < 0.05)."

Testosterone-induced muscle hypertrophy is associated with an increase in satellite cell number in healthy, young men - Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 285: E197

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information