PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Question british dragons and british dispensary

Ok guys I have some d-bols that are coming to me that are supposed to be 10mg. Now my question is this between dragons and dispensary, dispensary has the snake on them and dragons have nothing but a line. Now since that is out of the way how can I tell between 5mg and 10mg and also does both of these companies make 10mg. Also is the 10mg also pink. Thanks guys

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The new 10mg and 50mg Bdragons are square. Bdisp only makes 5mg D-bols.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, check the pics forum.

BDTR is offline Retired

so bdtr did they ever make BD's that were 10mg octagon shape? or just square..
    also man what does the container look like, from what my buddy said it reads out what a 5mg bottle would say. I'm not sure tho care to feel me in considering I've never tried d-bols thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The old BD's were octagons.

Last edited by PumP~N~Swole; 10-20-2003 at 08:43 AM.

Ok bdtr I got them intoday, there supposed to be 10mg they are really small and are octagon and they are pink and have a line on one side nothing on the other so I guess its british dragons. Before british dragon made the 10mg squares they had 10mg octagons right? From your experience what was the differences in the 5mg and 10mg british dragon octagons? Btw I took the first one today and it was hard to break and when it broke it broke in sections it didnt break to powder and I let it desolve in my mouth and at first it tasted alittle sweet maybe but then got mediciny so does it sound real? from what i've read it does but your the experienced one

lol hrmm??

BDTR is offline Retired
    sorry man, never used to 10mg so i dont know what they look like exactly. I'm an anadrol man myself.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    I can tell they're legit by the way you described them...
    I can actually suck on mine or chew them up; not that bad...

Yah I think they are real. It is just they are supposed to be 10mg and I have no idea what the 10mg looks like but from photos they look like 5mg inless they look the same and just have to trust the dealer.

Well Ok I'm upset I think my dbol are fake, my buddy waited other day for the guy to show up with our goods right. He bought some dbol so did I, he came to my house open the bottle counted mine out. At the time I didn't even think about it. Now since I know they're not new bd 10mg squares I thought they was the old form right. Well I went today and check that bottle out they come in he kept the bottle since he had 300 I just got 100 and how on the bottle it says british despenary on it and where the 5mg usally is its scratched out. Now I know something is funny for one they probably aren't 10mg and for 2 they might not be even real. The reason is british despensary has a snake with a arrow through its head these just have a line and nothing on the other side that look like british dragons. Does british dispensary ever produce theirs with out the logo or all of them have the logo. I'm pretty much sure I'm screwed inless he used that bottle and put british dragons in it. You guys let me know before I start acussing thanks.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    bro, i once received pink octagons without the snake & arrow too. I did not use it for myself however, i was helping my friends in getting it. luckily but unfortunately, those stuffs seemed not to work at all. however there might be a chance my friends were not eating & working out properly. i've also seen pics of what you and me have seen on the net which were supposed to be legit. try searching in the pics section, theres 1 or 2 there if im not wrong.
    but if you ask me, it would not be something i'll like to try.

Yes I agree, to many iffys on this one, but if its dispensary it should have that little snake. These here don't make my urine dark and smelly either like past d-bols. So I'm thinking they are fake ..

Thread Information