wiky is offline Junior Member

proviron and clomid in time

hello bros, i am thinking in becoming pro-boxer this winter, but i need to reach the weight i have lost this summer, im actually 190cms and 80 kilos and my weight was 90 to competition, im really afraid of risks in lowing testosterone levels when using roids, cuz im having troubles with my test production this year and that made me stop training, loss weight, ..., do you think i must get higher levels of it before using roids? do you think roids like proviron or clomid will help me to keep my test level high in time? how much time? my own production levels i mean. thx for all.

thx ironfist for the private help.

any link to a web which can help me is wellcomed too, thx again

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    proviron and clomid are'nt roids. proviron will hamper your bodies production of test. clomid will raise your bodies test production, but raise it to the levels it were before using AS. i think you should see a doctor, have bloodwork done, ask him about the low test levels and get him to give you a script.

thx asymmetrical, do you think i must tell the doctor my intention of gaining wheight or just ask him about my levels, and maybe if i have low test he will script me something that will allow me with both of them? (cheap and more safe?)

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiky
    thx asymmetrical, do you think i must tell the doctor my intention of gaining wheight or just ask him about my levels, and maybe if i have low test he will script me something that will allow me with both of them? (cheap and more safe?)
    no prob bro, you can go 2 routes here:
    1. since you know they are low, just have some blood work done and he'll see they are low and give you the script.
    2. tell him your full intentions, cycle , boxing career, intentions and maybe he will help you out

Thread Information