Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    romey97 is offline New Member

Smile Recommend Cycles That Are Pill Format

Hey guys,

im new here.... well i hate needles... is there any stack that you would recommend that are all in pill form?? I would prefer not to inject if i didn't have too but i would like to see some great results, any recommendations?? Any stacks??

Thanks in Advance for any help,

romey97

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Im sure there are other bros on here that will agree with me when I say if you are scared of needles, steroids are the thing for you. All oral cycles are a waste of time in my opinion. They are more harmful to your liver, and you dont get as good of results with them.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your not ready for needles then your not ready for AS.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If your not ready for needles then your not ready for AS.
    beat ya to it

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Ditto with the other guys. Suck it up and inject. Being "scared" of needles is a phobia that you must overcome. I do up to 3 shots a day. No big deal. Really!

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3
    Im sure there are other bros on here that will agree with me when I say if you are scared of needles, steroids are the thing for you.
    Technically you didn't beat him...........j/k

Yah man.....all youll get with all orals is a lighter pocketbook and a liver full of holes.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you hate needles you're out of luck man. No oral only cycle is effective.... notice how you didn't get one positive response from anyone?

Suck it up and inject! It's really not as bad as you think......

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Well if you hate needles you're out of luck man. No oral only cycle is effective.... notice how you didn't get one positive response from anyone?

Suck it up and inject! It's really not as bad as you think......
    That's not really true..I've made good gains from oral only cycles..just the gains are slower..and you have to know how to do it right or you are wasting your time..

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    That's not really true..I've made good gains from oral only cycles..just the gains are slower..and you have to know how to do it right or you are wasting your time..
    Yeah, I never quite understood why a dbol cycle alone would not work as well as with an injectable as long as your eating, lifting and resting right and follow up with pct. Sure alot of it is water weight that will be lost, but there has to be some muscle gain. Can anyone explain that?

This being said, the liver toxicity of orals scared me away and that is why I only do injectable. Suck it up, blast some good tunes and stick that first shot it there like a man. After that, you will be amazed how easy it is. You even miss them when your not on cycle.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman

This being said, the liver toxicity of orals scared me away and that is why I only do injectable.
    http://www.avantlabs.com/page.php?pageID=84&issueID=8

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Yeah, I never quite understood why a dbol cycle alone would not work as well as with an injectable as long as your eating, lifting and resting right and follow up with pct. Sure alot of it is water weight that will be lost, but there has to be some muscle gain. Can anyone explain that?
    Ok. Say you are eating, lifting, and resting right while on d-bol. You'll gain a lot of water. Some of that will be muscle, sure. But because of the hepatoxiticy of dbol you dont want to run it for more than 6 weeks. most people agree that 4-5 weeks is optimal. So say you run a 5 week oral only with PCT afterwards. During five weeks you may gain 15-20 lbs. 75-80% of these gains WILL be water. so you're looking to gain a keepable 5 lbs max in 5 weeks. a pound per week. So you've gained 5 lbs, you've shut your natural testosterone down, your blood pressure was elevated, your liver values have increased, your skin might have broken out with acne, etc. For 5 lbs? 5 lbs of mass in 5 weeks is VERY feasible naturally with the right diet, lifting, rest... so why put your body through all that for a measly 5 lbs? If you're going to put drugs in your body and put it through a chemical rollercoaster, you might as well do it right and get more out of it IMO. And a d-bol only oral cycle isnt the way to do that.

All oral cycles are not the way to go bro. Too many 17aa s and thats way too heptoxic. I agree, if your not willing to inject, then your not ready for AS.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    usually only girls do oral only cycles........

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    Jesus Christ!!!! did anyone look at this link? At the end of it they are saying that an 8 week cycle of 900mgs orals per day is perfectly safe as long as you take a 3 month break when you are through. This must be a typo, as 900mgs per day of orals would come to 6300mgs per week!!! Six and a half grams per week of orals????!!!!! Are you f**king crazy???!!! I do not care what they say in that link, you will not live long takeing that muchs orals.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    Jesus Christ!!!! did anyone look at this link? At the end of it they are saying that an 8 week cycle of 900mgs orals per day is perfectly safe as long as you take a 3 month break when you are through. This must be a typo, as 900mgs per day of orals would come to 6300mgs per week!!! Six and a half grams per week of orals????!!!!! Are you f**king crazy???!!! I do not care what they say in that link, you will not live long takeing that muchs orals.
    It was based on studies in humans and rats. You based your opinion on no scientific claims.

BTW He did not say it was perfectly safe, but instead suggested that would be the highest dose possible.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Believe me Bro, the fear of the needle will go away very quickly. Just go for it and you will see how easy it becomes. I will even say that most were worried the first time or two, but afterwards you find yourself actually looking forward to "poke day".

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    It was based on studies in humans and rats. You based your opinion on no scientific claims.

BTW He did not say it was perfectly safe, but instead suggested that would be the highest dose possible.
    Yeah your right, I did not base my opinion on any scientific claims, all I have is 15 years expierence cycleing and competeing, so wtf would I know, you want take 6+ grams of orals a week? Go ahead, it's your funeral, don't be f**kin stupid, whats your background bananaboy? There are numerous studies that supposedly show that AAS does not give any performance enhancement what so ever but we all know different. Mods. I am sorry to flame, but this guy is talking out his ass. Does anyone else here(vets and mods) feel that 6+ grams of orals a week is not going to give you any problems?

sharky is offline Associate Member
    fact: test should be the base of any cycle unless cutting but i dont call that a cycle...you are going to use needles if you are going to use a/s

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    fact: test should be the base of any cycle unless cutting but i dont call that a cycle...you are going to use needles if you are going to use a/s

I agree with sharky, in fact I think used properly test could be a valuble asset to a cutting cylce.

At 5'11 and 150 lbs romey has a little natural growing to do first....

Having said that, you ain't ready for needles you ain't ready for gear.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah your right, I did not base my opinion on any scientific claims, all I have is 15 years expierence cycleing and competeing, so wtf would I know, you want take 6+ grams of orals a week? Go ahead, it's your funeral, don't be f**kin stupid, whats your background bananaboy? There are numerous studies that supposedly show that AAS does not give any performance enhancement what so ever but we all know different. Mods. I am sorry to flame, but this guy is talking out his ass. Does anyone else here(vets and mods) feel that 6+ grams of orals a week is not going to give you any problems?

DDrew. Dont take this the wrong way. I totally respect all of your posts and I am not arguing with you on this. But the guy who posted also stated that the link does not suggest you take 900 mgs. It showed in SCIENTIFIC studies that 900 mgs a day could be taken without LETHAL affects.

Also. The generic advice I ALWAYS see is take no more than 30 mgs a day for four weeks. This has been handed down for years and people just assume it and pass it on to others as advice.

210 mgs of oral a week for four weeks??? That AINT SHIT.
    Im sure there is that ONE guy who fucked up his liver using orals, but his liver would have been fucked up regardless and blames it on orals.

ALCOHOLICS consume more toxic shit for their liver in a day for years and still have healthy livers.

For whoever started this post. Everyone was once afraid of using needles and putting forign substances in their bloodstream. But you have not had TWO posts that told you what you wanted to hear.

Gaining ONLY 5 pounds of weight off DBOL ? Please. If you work out and eat right while on DBOL, you will keep more than 5 pounds. FUCK. I can gain 5 pounds of weight just with the right diet in four weeks.
    If you are lifting HEAVIER, you are gonna gain more muscle than normal REGARDLESS of how much water your muscle retains.

I was a little offended by a study being posted that supposedly supports an all oral cycle at 900mgs a day. Let me give you a couple examples of this.
    900mgs a day = 18 anadrol 50 a day
    900mgs a day = 180 5mg dbols a day
    Can you imagine in your wildest dreams taking those amounts?
    I apologise for for the personal attack on ex banana eater. I am 3 1/2 weeks out from my show and more than a little moody right now. Once again, the reason this is upsetting to me is that someone new will look at that study(like the guy who started this thread for example) and think, hey, an all oral cycle is ok. You might be able to get away with something like this a few times, but believe me, it's like playing russian roulette, one of these times the gun is going to go off.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Ok. Say you are eating, lifting, and resting right while on d-bol. You'll gain a lot of water. Some of that will be muscle, sure. But because of the hepatoxiticy of dbol you dont want to run it for more than 6 weeks. most people agree that 4-5 weeks is optimal. So say you run a 5 week oral only with PCT afterwards. During five weeks you may gain 15-20 lbs. 75-80% of these gains WILL be water. so you're looking to gain a keepable 5 lbs max in 5 weeks. a pound per week. So you've gained 5 lbs, you've shut your natural testosterone down, your blood pressure was elevated, your liver values have increased, your skin might have broken out with acne, etc. For 5 lbs? 5 lbs of mass in 5 weeks is VERY feasible naturally with the right diet, lifting, rest... so why put your body through all that for a measly 5 lbs? If you're going to put drugs in your body and put it through a chemical rollercoaster, you might as well do it right and get more out of it IMO. And a d-bol only oral cycle isnt the way to do that.
    Though I am not justifying oral only cycles nor do I recommend them really. I have done d-bol only a few times and kept all gains with the exception of 2-3lbs. I do however believe that there is more quality muscle gain when combining two synergetic AAS.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    banana - that article is fantastic!!! That has been my conclusion as well that hepatoxicity is overrated - not saying people should run out and start taking 5 abombs a day (tho some crazys do) but it does show that moderate amounts are quite safe.

I have seen some people get good results using dbol and arimdex for 6 weeks - and I have had great results with anavar only for 10 weeks - I love that stuff.

I will say that get a good injectable - quality stuff and you will fear the needle less - when I started I was as leary as anyone but after awhile it really becomes no big deal - now my biggest problem is not being careless because I dont think about it and do something stupid like hit a nerve - and that hurt for a few days. Also use small needles, will make things go well.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    first of all...900mg/day may not be lethal for SOME test subjects...but that doesn't mean everyone. i can guarantee you one thing however...at that dose, where it may not be lethal to a particular test subject, i am willing to bet my nuts on the fact that their liver has a significant level of permant, irreversible damage.

you couldn't pay me enough to consume orals at that level.

back to the original topic of being scared of needles. there was a time where i would faint at the sight of a needle. i had a friend with me the first time i shot, just because i was so nervous. it's really not such a big deal...you just have to do it!
    good luck

Guys please open your eyes when you read that so called study, it is not a study at all but a guy that went out and selectivly gathered a bunch of various study results that supposedly support what he wants to believe, there have been numorous studies that show time and time again that high levels of orals are toxic to the liver(I will find and post them before you start saying where are they). Just because some college student wrote a paper on the subject based on select results that support his believe and omited the vast majority of results that dispute it does not make it right. If I post a so called study that alledgedly shows you can stick your hand in the fireplace for 5 minutes and not have it burned to a crisp, are you going to run out and do it? I think not. So you guys make your own choices, if you want to take 18 A50's a day, go right ahead, but when you start having serious problems you can cry to your doctors that a study you saw said it would be fine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Speaking from personal experience...
    Anything over 50mgs of d-bol per day or anything over 75mgs of winny per day makes my sides hurt.
    Therefore... Takeing any oral at that dosage would be totally out of the question for this cowboy..

As for the other side of the coin, I have had many guys at my gyms who were nervous about takeing shots. A lot of times for there first cycles they would take 1 50mg winstrol tab ed for 50 days. They all expierenced good gains and were able to maintain them well at the conculsion of the cycle.
    This is a nice, easy, introduction into AAS use.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    High dose orals could get your BP sky high leading to longterm cardiovascular damage. Too risky for me. I only inject. No orals at all.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Reading over the article...seems like 900mg/d is a typo. Read earlier and he extrapolates the study with the rats equivalent to 910 mg/week in a 200-lb. man.

I think he meant 500-900mg/week. Anyone else see it that way?

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by romey97
    Hey guys,
    im new here.... well i hate needles... is there any stack that you would recommend that are all in pill form?? I would prefer not to inject if i didn't have too but i would like to see some great results, any recommendations?? Any stacks??
    Thanks in Advance for any help,
    romey97
    What scares you more, a needle or an inflamed liver?
    Last edited by realityarts; 10-03-2003 at 01:01 PM.

I was a little offended by a study being posted that supposedly supports an all oral cycle at 900mgs a day. Let me give you a couple examples of this.
    900mgs a day = 18 anadrol 50 a day
    900mgs a day = 180 5mg dbols a day
    Can you imagine in your wildest dreams taking those amounts?
    I apologise for for the personal attack on ex banana eater. I am 3 1/2 weeks out from my show and more than a little moody right now. Once again, the reason this is upsetting to me is that someone new will look at that study(like the guy who started this thread for example) and think, hey, an all oral cycle is ok. You might be able to get away with something like this a few times, but believe me, it's like playing russian roulette, one of these times the gun is going to go off.
    First of all, there are people I know of taking 350mg of orals PER DAY on this board right now. They dont get elevated liver enzymes indicating damage when running this 6-8 weeks. If you go on to think about what pros take, probably up to 500mg per day.

You provide no evidence or anything to back your statements up except for "Can you imagine running this much?" or "Imagine 18 anadrol 50's per day". Post something to support your arguement or you won't be impressing anyone.

Guys please open your eyes when you read that so called study, it is not a study at all but a guy that went out and selectivly gathered a bunch of various study results that supposedly support what he wants to believe, there have been numorous studies that show time and time again that high levels of orals are toxic to the liver(I will find and post them before you start saying where are they). Just because some college student wrote a paper on the subject based on select results that support his believe and omited the vast majority of results that dispute it does not make it right. If I post a so called study that alledgedly shows you can stick your hand in the fireplace for 5 minutes and not have it burned to a crisp, are you going to run out and do it? I think not. So you guys make your own choices, if you want to take 18 A50's a day, go right ahead, but when you start having serious problems you can cry to your doctors that a study you saw said it would be fine.
    I never once claimed it was a "study". However there are plenty references to many studies in there, which is more than I can see you have posted in your arguement. That's right, zero evidence so far from you. Roy Harper isn't a college student I believe, he's an a-hole at avant lab's forums.

Your fireplace arguement is rediculous.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Nice argument banana.
    I'm totally for the side that hepatoxicity from oral anabolic steriods is ridiculously overrated.

romey97 is offline New Member
    well thanks guys im not really afraid of the needles just prefer not to use them but anyway...since you bros helped me make up my mind to stop being a little puss then what would you recommend as my first cycle??? what stuff and how much??? do you inject in the body part you are going to work out??

thanks again really really appreciate it,

romey97

Da Bull is offline Banned
    PLEASE don't pm bdtr w/this question

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    here's a good cycle in pill form:

Wks 1-10 Creatine 20mgs-5tabs ed
    wks 1-10 Glutamine 20mgs-5tabs ed
    Wks 1-10 NYC stack 3 tabs ed

And make sure to run r-ALA and Tyler's Detox pills throughout.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

Great answer usual DB

When I post on something it is based on my personal expierence and the expierence of my clients, and not on a bunch of second hand expierence which is all that banana appears to have. banana I pm'ed you and now await your reply. I will be putting my contest pics up in a few weeks and I invite you to post some pics of yourself and then the members can see who we are and what we have accomplised with ourselfs and then decide who looks like they know what they are talking about and who is just regurgitating a bunch of info they heard some where else. So until then I will agree to disagree. So banana, put up your pics so we can see what you really know and how you have applied it to yourself or shut the fuck up.

Oh yes, and I retract my apology to banana, I was right the first time when I stated my opinion of him

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

I think your doses are a little low here, and i'd cut out the NYC stack.
    Bump it up to 5 g creatine a day! No need to do pussy doses here!
    And Bump the glutamine up to 20g a day! You wanna be HUGE right??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information