tbrocato is offline Member

Gyno question need help

I was on d-bol for 4 weeks 25mg first 2 weeks / 35mg 2 last weeks. I got a sinus infection and stop taking d-bol for a week. I am wondering if I should get clomid and take some to counter act the gyno and take a couple weeks off and just start over a new cycle. Also since I took d-bol for only 4 weeks what dosage of clomid would I need to take ?

Thanks alot for info
    Also posted pic wondering if the gyno I think I have can be cleared up and its not too late ?
    Last edited by tbrocato; 05-03-2007 at 12:23 AM.

anyone has any ideas ?

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I was going to post a question about my nipples but since he asked a similiar question I will just add onto it. Ok Im at the end of my 3rd week of Test En 500mgs and Deca 300 mgs. Id say about midway through week 2 I noticed if I push on my left nipple their is a slight discomfort. It feels more like it is under my nipple than actually on my nipple. Its not really a pain either just a slight discomfort (really hard to explain). Every once in a while I will touch my left nip and I wont feel any discomfort at all, but then an hr later their will be a slight discomfort. Anyways I dont feel any burning, itching, or any pain. I wouldnt even know anything was different if I hadnt of started rubbing my nipple one day to make sure no lumps or anything were going on. I guess my question is am I just being over cautious? Or is their something to this? Ive taken 20mg of Nolva the last week and nothing has gotten better or worse. Hell they might just be sore from lifting or something I dunno Im pretty sure its not from Deca considering Ive taken higher dosages in the past with no problems. If anyone has any advice or had a similiar situation Id appreciate your feedback. Oh and since Im pretty much writing a novel here Id like to thank all you guys for the help Ive recieved in the past. Appreciate it!!!

2 guys have question someone help ?

BUMP

also wondering I dont have any lumps under my nipples, maybe they just sag???

Thread Information