lilbigman22 is offline New Member

Where to start..hmmm

Im 22 years old, i started BB 2 years ago I started at 160 lbs so far ive gotten up to 205 completely natural when i mean by natural i mean without any gear right now im not taking anything, what ive taken is protein powders creatine vitamins and lots and lots of food...now im just lifting eatting and maintaining with slight strength gains, but i want to get bigger as am sure you all do....I want to get up to 245-250 as my long term but right not ill be content just getting up to 225-230....anyone have some good cycles or routines i should use, any info and advice is much appreciated...

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i know i will not be the first to tell you but you really should do some serious research before asking that question. read read read until you dont feel like reading anymore and then read some more. do some research see what you think would be right for you attempt to put together you cycle and then post it for suggestions with all your stats. You will find just by reading and using the search button a lot of your questions on this subject will be answered. Peace test

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Just start reading until your eyeballs pop out of your head.

Welcome to the board.

D

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the "good cycles" are listed everywhere...spend some time in the educational forum and decide what you want to do, then post it up and well tell you how it looks...spend lots of time researching...remember theres more to gear than muscles and neddles...youve got anti e's, doses to run, lenghth of time, pct, diet, gyno, overtraining, injecting, blah blah blah...you could on forever...just learn b/f you stick

ColdSore is offline Banned
    oh..by the way..welcome bro...youll be addicted soon..i give you 3 days till your on here constantly

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    This site and aol instant messenger consume my life. You'll learn a lot on this forum.

Give us some more of your stats. By the way, to jump 45lbs in two years is very good.

Doc

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    These guys are dead on in their advice. You are in basically the same situation I was when I wanted to begin AS. I read and read on Anabolic Review for months before I even thought about making a purchase. I just joined less than a month ago, and by joining now and asking questions you are doing what I should have done. You are off to a good start. Good luck.

Thread Information