TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member

Question winstrol tabs for the first time

whats up guys. i just got me some winstrol tabs 5mg each and im planing to start in a couple of days as follows:
    week 1 : 15 mg
    weeks 2-5 : 30 mg
    week 6: 15 mg
    dose that sound right. and for those of you who already used winny tabs what kind of results did u see. im trying to cut up as much as possible . im at 21%bf now 6'1 210 lb. is the dose ok or should i get it up to 50mg and reduce the cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6. please advice me on that. im also going to take creatine while on this cycle is that advisable or will it mimick the results of me cutting.
    thanks in advance guys
    :

ColdSore is offline Banned
    READ...thats not a good idea at all..doses are too low and a winstrol only cycle is a bad idea...read about test for your first cycle...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    50mg ed is the recomended dose.Should think about adding test to this.something like 1-10 500mg test e.wk 8-12 winny 50mg ed.

TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member
    thanx for the reply guys. i never used test before but i do understand it can aid in a cutting cycle. if i do also take test can i also add an ECA stack to the mix to get maximum results. also isnt 50mg of winstrol tablets to much;dosnt it put a lot of stress on the kidneys in such a high dose.
    thanx in advance

Riki is offline New Member
    50 mg a day is okiz, drink alot and ya be fine.

Grtz

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTHEEND
    thanx for the reply guys. i never used test before but i do understand it can aid in a cutting cycle. if i do also take test can i also add an ECA stack to the mix to get maximum results. also isnt 50mg of winstrol tablets to much;dosnt it put a lot of stress on the kidneys in such a high dose.
    thanx in advance
    it's hard on the liver, not kidneys..and 50mg/day is a normal dose. you shouldn't encounter any problems on 50mg ED for 6wks

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    it's hard on the liver, not kidneys..and 50mg/day is a normal dose. you shouldn't encounter any problems on 50mg ED for 6wks
    exactly...50mg ed is a common dosage...and read up on why it's dangerous to the liver

and you'll notice a common theme to most posts around here...test is the base of every cycle...otherwise it's not worth it. if you're looking to cut, consider test prop - do a search on it, and you'll see why and the dosages...

re-evaluate your cycle and post it up again if you'd like -

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    exactly...50mg ed is a common dosage...and read up on why it's dangerous to the liver

and you'll notice a common theme to most posts around here...test is the base of every cycle...otherwise it's not worth it. if you're looking to cut, consider test prop - do a search on it, and you'll see why and the dosages...

re-evaluate your cycle and post it up again if you'd like -

have to agree w/ the guys..50mg ed

add 400-500 mg sus or cyp in there per week and you'll have a nice safe first cycle.....shoot 200-250mg mon/thurs

my brother gained 20 lbs of lean muscle on this....gawd he needed it too...

Cutie

Thread Information