spm162 is offline Associate Member

Liquidex not working

I just started my second week of enanthate at 500mg/week. Did my injection on friday. I have been taking liquidex .5 gm per day but it looks like I am still retaining water. I woke up today and my face is puffy. Am I not taking enough or is the liquidex underdosed? I got it from RK online. Any suggestions?

Daniel S. is offline New Member
    You mean .5mg/day???? It could be shitty stuff.....Im on a cycle with 750mg/wk test enan. and 500mg/wk of EQ and 50mg/day dbol and no bloat at all.......Been using .25mg/day of Liquidex from Pumpnpose.......its good shit

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spm162
    I just started my second week of enanthate at 500mg/week. Did my injection on friday. I have been taking liquidex .5 gm per day but it looks like I am still retaining water. I woke up today and my face is puffy. Am I not taking enough or is the liquidex underdosed? I got it from RK online. Any suggestions?
    This is interesting, you shoul'dnt be seeing any bloat or other effects of ethanate after 1 week anyways. Maybe it's placebo effect

My first 3 or 4 cycles were deca only and I retained a lot of water from those because I didn't use anything like liquidex. I don't remember when I started retaining water during those cycles, but it was very apparent now when I look at pics of me during those cycles. I was in a hot tub last night and had a good amount to drink so I thought it might be from that but I'm not sure. All I know is that it wasn't apparent yesterday and it is today.

hybrid is offline Member
    I don't think that one week of enthanate would make you retain that much water. And, drinking lots of alcohol kind of defeats the purpose of a cycle.

Drinking is not a common occurance for me. I hardly ever do it at all so once in a while is fine by me. As for defeating the purpose of a cycle, it hardly does that unless one does it all the time.
    My question is if anyone has ever gotten the liquidex from RK and had success or have they thought it was underdosed/ or didn't work as well as it was supposed to.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I doubt your retaining any water if your only in your 2nd week.
    If your still retaining water by the 4th week I'd up the dosage..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spm162
    Drinking is not a common occurance for me. I hardly ever do it at all so once in a while is fine by me. As for defeating the purpose of a cycle, it hardly does that unless one does it all the time.
    My question is if anyone has ever gotten the liquidex from RK and had success or have they thought it was underdosed/ or didn't work as well as it was supposed to.
    Drinking can cause dehydration, which could make your body want to retain more water also. Have you been drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day?

I drink at least 1-1.5 gal per day. I thought the EtOH might have something to do with it but I wasn't sure. Under my eye is still a little puffy today after drinking lots of water and taking my usual amount of .5mg liquidex. How long does the bloating usually begin after you start a cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depending on what your taking..But if your just on test e then i'd say you'd start to see bloat around the middle of week 3.

The other thing that came to mind is that I am concurrently taking creatine, but I have been doing that for at least a month and I have never noticed an accumulation of water in my face. I also just started the deca today at 500mg/wk. That should add to the mixture and if I get any more bloated, I am going to up my dex to .75mg or 1mg per day. Thanks everyone for the help though. I'll report back if it gets any worse.

The other thing that came to mind is that I am concurrently taking creatine, but I have been doing that for at least a month and I have never noticed an accumulation of water in my face. I also just started the deca today at 500mg/wk. That should add to the mixture and if I get any more bloated, I am going to up my dex to .75mg or 1mg per day. Thanks everyone for the help though. I'll report back if it gets any worse.

Thread Information