clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

woo woo, infection...?

3 days ago i injected into my bicep (first thing when i woke up). all day the site was fine. all day the next day, the site was fine. today, when i woke up, there is a nice red patch around the injection site. it kinda looks like a mild sunburn. there is very slight discoloration around the edges of the patch.

i figure if its an infection, i'd like to nip it in the bud before it gets gross, so i'm scheduling an appointment at my university's health center.

i guess my question is, the university health center is the same as going to see a real doctor right? i have confidentiality, and they aren't gunna kick me outta school for admitting to AAS usage...?

-- clocky

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    don't admit to using gear. You may want to read your bi laws about what the health center can and can't do.

I get what you have from 2 things. either high mg/ml gear and or fina (tren )
    But if you must see the health care center.. Just tell them that you don't know what happened.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basskiller
    don't admit to using gear. You may want to read your bi laws about what the health center can and can't do.

I get what you have from 2 things. either high mg/ml gear and or fina (tren )
    But if you must see the health care center.. Just tell them that you don't know what happened.
    thanks for the advice basskiller. the injection was .8cc of tren + .8cc of prop. the prop's strength is a little more than 100mg/ml. maybe i'm just getting what you get...hopefully...=)

-- clocky

Thread Information