Question best of both worlds?

first im:

6'5"
    230 lbs
    lifting since i played ball in college and pro--last year and a half off because of stifling job. before that at least 4 times a week hard. I still am a decent size and have a muscle memory that will kick in and start to grow natch.
    did 3 so so cycles (f-ed around with one at a time, friend hooked me up never put much thought into it)

Now im ready to get serious. girl broke up with me for various reasons and i feel like a disgusting fat body. ( but im not). plus ten year reunion is coming and in hs i was 6.5 181lbs and want to put on a good show.

Looking for a cycle that will add muscle size and then cut it up over a 10-12+ week period. i understand diet requirements and all that, any advice3 in just looking for the added kick to the workout.

any advice is appreciated

thanks

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    prop fina and winny...... tends to give the mens fitness look with a little more bulk..
    weeks 1-10prop 100 mg eod
    weeks 2-8 tren 75 mg ed
    weeks 2-8 winny 50 mgs ed
    many ppl will have variations of runnign these but this is what i want to do the next time i do it based on my last experince with this combo..
    diet is key tho..
    and cardio 4 times a week on a empty stomach. about 25 mins of med high intenstiy..

i keep seeing tren tren tren but isnt tren parabolan that is hard as hell to get ahold of?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    prop fina and winny...... tends to give the mens fitness look with a little more bulk..
    weeks 1-10prop 100 mg eod
    weeks 2-8 tren 75 mg ed
    weeks 2-8 winny 50 mgs ed
    many ppl will have variations of runnign these but this is what i want to do the next time i do it based on my last experince with this combo..
    diet is key tho..
    and cardio 4 times a week on a empty stomach. about 25 mins of med high intenstiy..
    perfect cycle. you'll have to be comfortable sticking yourself alot and feeling like a pin cushion. if so, add proper pct, and your set

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    tren can be made by yourself for a third of the cost.

best of both worlds

what should i use after cycle? or during to lose a little belly fat. clen and clomid. and should i use an anti estro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just do cardio 4 days a week for 40mins a session and diet. The fat will melt off.
    THe cycle your planning on doing is a cut cycle, and it's a really good one IMO. I did the same one a few months ago and gained some muscle mass while droping bf.
    That tren is some wickedly good shit :-)

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snatchfactor5
    i keep seeing tren tren tren but isnt tren parabolan that is hard as hell to get ahold of?
    The tren . can be made from finaplex kits.
    This is a good cutting cycle especially if you now whats involved and the proper pct bro.
    Second, yes you can run clen with your pct. You would start it around the time you start clomid and run it 2 wks on 2 wks of for a duration of 8 wks. You should make a pretty good transformation with the combination. Btw, there is a clenbuterol handbook in the educational forum. Good luck.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Pimpin old H.S. hoes? That prop fina combo looks good. That is what I'm running for spring break. You'll like it I think.

Thread Information