Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Whats The Best Cycle For Mass!!!

WHAT IS THE BEST CYCLE TO PUT ON THE MOST MASS??? i work out 5-6 days a week im 155lbs i wanna get huge thats the bottom line i have test 400 and some dbols and deca 200 but i heard test 400 hurts like hell and isnt worth it so is there something better for mass or no? let me know thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro...... what are your stats: age, height, cycles,.....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I looked at your other post.... at 6'3" and 155lbs you need to get your diet in check. It seems you're not eatting enough to grow......... and you only been training for 9 monts.... come on bro it takes time.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    ...at 6'3" and 155lbs you need to get your diet in check. It seems you're not eatting enough to grow......... and you only been training for 9 monts.... come on bro it takes time.
    What he might lack in tact, he makes up for in accuracy.

You have only been training for nine months, you really need a solid base before you try and blow up. The odds are, you can grow as much by learning more about excercises/routines and eating as you would by juicing.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but give it a little time. Get your diet right and learn what type of workout generates the best results for your body.

ie. Do you make better gaines with a 3 day/ 4 day/ 5 day or a 6 day workout?
    How many sets per body part can you do without over training? I am not being ugly, I am just trying to offer some food for thought.

You can get answers about diet and excersise in the other forums.

Good Luck!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why does everyone think that AS is a simple fix to being a small guy??? Ambros get your diet in check man, i seriously doubt that youve stoped growing at 155. The best mass gaining cycle you can do is 5000 cals, eating every two hours. Get to about 180, and learn more info b/f you touch a tab or neddle. EAT EAT EAT...then READ READ READ

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Bro, me as well as many people started early on AS...if i knew then what i knew now, i would have just ate 6 meals a day and seen a noticbly good result...but im sure your stubborn like i was....i was 150lb, 5'8 about 4-5 months ago...did dbol and sus, was up to 170 at one point, dropped down to 163 at end, lifted hard for 6-8 weeks, and now im on Dbol, just finished, cyp, and deca , and im up to 183...ive seen great results but ive also been eatin every 2-3 hours when awake....if i could say anything....id say get your diet in check, take in 1.5-2 grams of protein/lb u weigh...give that atleast 2 months and youll see great results...throw some creatine in there if u wanna take something

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Bro, me as well as many people started early on AS...if i knew then what i knew now, i would have just ate 6 meals a day and seen a noticbly good result...but im sure your stubborn like i was....i was 150lb, 5'8 about 4-5 months ago...did dbol and sus, was up to 170 at one point, dropped down to 163 at end, lifted hard for 6-8 weeks, and now im on Dbol, just finished, cyp, and deca , and im up to 183...ive seen great results but ive also been eatin every 2-3 hours when awake....if i could say anything....id say get your diet in check, take in 1.5-2 grams of protein/lb u weigh...give that atleast 2 months and youll see great results...throw some creatine in there if u wanna take something

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    WHAT IS THE BEST CYCLE TO PUT ON THE MOST MASS??? i work out 5-6 days a week im 155lbs i wanna get huge thats the bottom line i have test 400 and some dbols and deca 200 but i heard test 400 hurts like hell and isnt worth it so is there something better for mass or no? let me know thanks
    Not meant to flame, but AS is to be used when you hit a wall or peak in genetics. I am 6'3 also, and before I ever used AS I went from 175 at 9% bodyfat to 200 at 6% bodyfat in a matter of 3and 1/2 years hard training and diet, now that I am on AS I appreciate the gains that much more as well as I understand that without diet, training, and rest it doesn't matter how much you juice, your gains will be minimal. You would be amazed if you just tried natural for even a year as to how much your gains would be. Again I know you are an adult, but research, then you wouldn't make posts that involve statements like "I heard" test hurts and ain't that great? Good luck and above all, be patient.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 19 your hormones are sky high, you don't need gear. At 6'-4" and 155-160, I would say you need to learn how to eat before anything else. Don't buy weight gainer or protein thinking that will solve your problem of calories, if you do use these only use 1 or 2 a day. Food is what you need and lots of it.

At your height you should be able to hit 225 2-3 years and maybe 250-260 by the time your old enough to juice, which is around the age 25, if you start before that you need to have you Dr check your growth plates, to make sure their closed.

Now some could say he's 6'-4" growth plate doesn't matter. Growth plates close at about the same time as your hormonal system is fully developed. You don't want to shut your hormonal system down when it's still developing, that could cause major problems in the future.

JohnnyB

Thread Information