cfase is offline Junior Member

Enanth question...

I am 5 weeks into a 12 weeker. I am using 500mg of enanth/wk. I just finished my first vial last week and started a new one. I was starting to feel great. Up till i changed to a new vial i was feeling better and better, happier and almost
    a nice euphoric feeling. Now i feel as though thats all gone... I even tried to increase this week and added another dose thinking i may have f*cked up a shot
    somewhere. Another possibility is i finished up my var 2wks ago as well. Could it have taken this long for the var to stop working if it was the stuff making my world good?? I seem to have lost my ever increasing sex drive as well...
    Does this happen when your natural test production shuts down??
    I need some answers from you dudes in the know.

Thanks

C

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro are you using an anti-e?

JohnnyB

Yah Johnny i am. Im using liquid letro. Im only using 0.3ml or 3/4 of a mg eod.
    This is to combat the bloat associated with test. Is there something up with that??

C

Bump. Anyone have anything to share?? Constructive hopefully.

C

talon is offline Senior Member
    Im figuring that Johnny was hinting at the fact that using an anti e may hinder your gains.....You may try to lower the dose on the anti e or stop it all together and wait to see if you get the sides your using it for, to a bad enough degree to use it again.

Well i have been taking the femara at the low dose of .75mg oed since day 1 of this cycle. I didnt have the drop off in energy and all the rest of it till i switched to a new vial... I will keep on pluggin for a couple more weeks and see if it turns around..

C

Thread Information