Thread: winstrol

baseballlife is offline New Member

winstrol

im going to be a first time user of steroids so i need a little info. im 21 years old and a really serious baseball player, 6'1" 190lbs i need the extra edge in strength and and weight so i was interested in taking winstrol . im thinking of cycling for 4 to 5 weeks and need to know proper usage of both pill and injection forms. what ben. i will see and how quickly. also i was thinking about stacking it with maxatron if this is ok how would i go about stacking them or if this wouldn't be a good idea.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    What is maxatron?
    Heard that winnie helps with fast twitch muscle,but isn't the way you want to go for increased weight and strength. test is. winnie is primarily taken to keep muscle development up when dieting/cutting.

i don't need a lot of weight just 10-15lbs but mainly the strength. i don't want to get real bulky, and yah winnie does help with fast twitch muscles and thats a reason i chose it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlife
    i don't need a lot of weight just 10-15lbs but mainly the strength. i don't want to get real bulky, and yah winnie does help with fast twitch muscles and thats a reason i chose it.
    id' recommend an 8 week cycle like this:
    1-8 500mg/week test ethanate 2shots/week
    2-8 50mgwinnie/ed
    1-8 .5mgliquidex/ed
    8-11 clomid 300mg/day1 100mg/days 2-10 50mg/till 21
    this will give you 10-15 lbs
    you can run winnie alone for 6 weeks at 50mg/ed or eod but unlikely you will put on 15 lbs of muscle

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlife
    10-15 pounds on winsrol alone? LOL...Bro winstrol is a hardener...do not get me wrong, winny will get you stronger, it may help with fast twitch muscles but it is also hard on the joints which means baseball is going to be ruff...How were you thinking of running..I know 5-6 weeks but what mg

what kinda results should i expect from 4-5 weeks of winstrol alone in weight gains and strength increases

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    you won't see much from winstrol alone in weight and strength gains. I'd go with primo, it's cheaper a little more effective and you won't be injecting everyday.

heater is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, just curious what position? I'm a pitcher and do know of a lot of guys who run winny for about 6 weeks, some like it and never have joint pain, and some hate it and have joint pain. I know a lot of guys who run anavar . Some really goods stacks that I've heard guys talking about for baseball are:

anavar/test prop
    anavar/winny

I have similar stats 6'2 193lbs and I also only want around 10-15lbs. I'm about to start a test prop/anavar. I'll post to tell progress, so look it up.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, if you are looking for something short but effective, i would go with test prop. research that a little, but i think it is your best bet.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Stay away from winstrol . ITs a lousy choice for sports. No idea why people think its good. IT doesnt do much for strength or size anywyas.

Prop/Var is a better idea.

20-40mg ED Var 8wks
    150mg EOD prop 8wks

Ive trained multiple baseball players (AAA) with great success with this, and against my advice, terrible results with winstrol.

Thread Information