baseballlife is offline New Member

one cycle of winstrol

i have heard great things about winstrol for baseball and i was wondering what kinda affects should i expect to see with one cycle of winstrol for 4-5 weeks. and also how i should take this for that period of time to see results. (strength increase, weight gain ect.)

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    You probably won't see much from just winstrol in 4-5 weeks if you want to do a short cycle with one thing I think primobolon will give you more of what your looking for in winstrol or even oxandrolone. I'm assuming you don't mean the oral version.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was 5 weeks of Winny. It did little more than make me horny, make my shoulders hurt, and add 3 lbs. It's a waste.

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    My first cycle was a winny only cycle and I had great results. Strenght went up about 25%, weight was up 10lbs, and the pumps were unbelievable (for a first timer). I was using winny tabs, 40mg a day for 8 weeks. Well this is my story and I am stickin to it!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would be afraid winny's reputation for joint pain would not mix well with baseball

what would you suggest then for baseball i want a weight increase and strength but want to stay cut (im at 6% now and don't want to go up)

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlife
    what would you suggest then for baseball i want a weight increase and strength but want to stay cut (im at 6% now and don't want to go up)

I would have to say Anavar !

thanx for your help and how much would you take and how often for 4 weeks .

cb25 is offline Banned
    i know a lot of people here have said they've used winny for baseball before with a lot of success.

however, the one thing that you will hear is that if you're going to cycle...test should be the base of any cycle. you can use test prop (as it has a relatively short life in the blood and seems to reduce bloating compared to test e).

yes, test prop would be a good choice and I agree that I have heard of baseball players using winny, I just know that winny can produce joint pain

cb25 is offline Banned
    definitely, but as i understand it - the joint pain is related to "drying out" - would test help retain water?? just a thought...

what would you suggest then to cycle with winnie to reduce the joint pains and increase lean body weight in 4 weeks. if possible how would you do the cycle and still do it in a safe way

yes test will retain water, however I am not sure how much "lubricating" it will do, Deca is known for its joint lubrication, but you can throw "cut" right out the door with deca

is maxteron an alternative test if i don't really want to add another steriod . or would this not work

Thread Information