Thread: Bromo Question.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Bromo Question.

Just curious, how many of you guys run bromo while taking Deca . Honestly is it really neccesary?. Truthfully I never knew anyone that ever used it while taking deca, and they never had any prob. I never even heard of Bromo until i started reading on AR. Isn't novl enough/.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an expert so look at others reponses, but I don't believe nolvadex will help deca induced gyno. Deca induced gyno is caused by progesterone and nolvadex only blocks estrogen.

How much Deca and are you stacking with anything else....if your not you should be running test alongside Deca.

hope this helps

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Deca and fina cause prolactin/progesterone induced gyno...its not near as common as estrogen related gyno, but wh risk it...spand some extra $$ and get some to have on hand just on case...better safe tha sorry, you may be the one out of 1000 that gets it...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Deca and fina cause prolactin/progesterone induced gyno...its not near as common as estrogen related gyno, but wh risk it...spand some extra $$ and get some to have on hand just on case...better safe tha sorry, you may be the one out of 1000 that gets it...
    Agreed.......... You may never get progestrogen related gyno but wouldn't you feel better having it on hand. There are a lot of things I will take risks with but my health isn't one of them.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It all depends on who you ask... I would get some just to be safe and run the nolva along with it. I had a lump form awhile back as I was coming off eq and test and was only taking fina.... got some bromo and started taking 80mg of nolva a day and slowly tapered down and the lump all but dissapeared.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Also heard that taking a gram of vitex a day helps this as well

Ok, here's the problem, i dont know a thing about Bromo.I really need some help, and advice. Pheedno if you are out there please respond.

Bump please.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Bump please.
    Bromo can be safely ordered from certain online companies. It is worth it, you don 't want boobies. PM me

RC

Thread Information