Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548

    Here cometh the dark side...

    I know you guys get sick of hearing the same shit. But I had to post cause I'm jacked so sorry. For a guy who sticks people every day for a living and a guy who has started I.V.'s on himself after hangovers I sat there staring in the mirror with a drop of sweat beading on my forehead. Everything sanitized laid out perfectly. First I look at my site options, hmmm glute, medial delt, hell I'll just go thigh. I stare at the dart and stick, shit this ain't so bad, aspirate , slowly inject, ahhh the feeling, the warmth. Shit the wife came home!!! Clean site and massage. Sorry about the short story but it's been a long time coming. I'm pumped been training naturally for over a decade. 110% all the way here I come. It's chest day baby.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Its only the beginning my brother.

  3. #3
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    I was going to pm you ds, funny your the first to read.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Keep me posted.

  5. #5
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    tight, doode...=) what are you taking?

    -- clocky

  6. #6
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Congrats bro!!!!!! What does your cycle look like?

  7. #7
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    why did you write this thread like an old English novel

  8. #8
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Hell I thought it might be more interesting than dude I'm like on steroids now I'm gonna get huge and be the next Mr. Olympia. My cycle is consisting of 500mg/wk test enan for 10wk. Gotta see how the body is gonna take it.

  9. #9
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    I like the way he wrote it. It's NOT the same.

    Well it looks like clocky, docy and grovey are doing it together.

    doc

  10. #10
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I like the way he wrote it. It's NOT the same.

    Well it looks like clocky, docy and grovey are doing it together.

    doc
    yup, we got a nice group that started together...=) don't forget symatech, he started 3 weeks before us though.

    -- clocky

  11. #11
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yup, we got a nice group that started together...=) don't forget symatech, he started 3 weeks before us though.

    -- clocky
    Yep, I'm not too far ahead of you guys.... week #4 here... really liking what is happening.... to date - 12 lbs gained... no water bloat, no change in waist line because I am doing liquidex... just started a few weeks of anadrol to kinda boost in some more effects...

    I know this is probably sounding like a hijack, but is it possible to grow the muscle faster then the skin?? My arm muscles are starting to really expand fast and the skin is not keeping up... I almost feel like pin stick feelings here and there in my skin, almost like I am getting some excessive stretching going on in there....
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-20-2003 at 11:17 PM.

  12. #12
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yep, I'm not too far ahead of you guys.... week #4 here... really liking what is happening.... to date - 12 lbs gained... no water bloat, no change in waist line because I am doing liquidex... just started a few weeks of anadrol to kinda boost in some more effects...

    I know this is probably sounding like a hijack, but is it possible to grow the muscle faster then the skin?? My arm muscles are starting to really expand fast and the skin is not keeping up... I almost feel like pin stick feelings here and there in my skin, almost like I am getting some excessive stretching going on in there....
    tight, i gained 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks (i just started my 3rd week on monday). no change in waistline here either. although i'm gaining weight, i'm not really getting >that< much stronger...nothing like i've seen people describe from juicing.

    about your muscles growing faster than your skin...thats how "stretch marks" are made...

    -- clocky

    p.s. apologies for the hijack...=)

  13. #13
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    tight, i gained 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks (i just started my 3rd week on monday). no change in waistline here either. although i'm gaining weight, i'm not really getting >that< much stronger...nothing like i've seen people describe from juicing.

    about your muscles growing faster than your skin...thats how "stretch marks" are made...

    -- clocky

    p.s. apologies for the hijack...=)
    Shit, are stretch marks ugly or what can I do about that? My calves are of my legs are also getting those pin stick feeling from excessive stretching when I have a really good pump going on in a workout... Damn these pumps are awesome, I didnt recognize myself in the mirror after tonight's workout!!!

  14. #14
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Shit, are stretch marks ugly or what can I do about that? My calves are of my legs are also getting those pin stick feeling from excessive stretching when I have a really good pump going on in a workout... Damn these pumps are awesome, I didnt recognize myself in the mirror after tonight's workout!!!
    yes, i think they are ugly...=) nothing much you can do except maybe rub vitamin e or coconut oil on em...

    -- clocky

  15. #15
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Thanks Doc!!!

  16. #16
    Natural666 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    14

    Cut Them Out

    I think you can get them cut out. Depends on how big how many and where they are. It can't hert to ask your doctor.

  17. #17
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    ntpadude I pm'd you so we don't rob this thread anymore.

    Natural, I dont think you can get them cut out.

    Groverman, let us know when you start feeling the effects. You're still in week 1 right?

    Doc

  18. #18
    WoodChuck's Avatar
    WoodChuck is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    54

    i can't say it with words...

    i can't say it with words, so here's what i think of this thread:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here cometh the dark side...-p-6.jpeg  

  19. #19
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    lmao

  20. #20
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodChuck
    i can't say it with words, so here's what i think of this thread:
    god you look terrible, go eat some more steroids , man...phd my ass. one would think someone with a phd would know how to spell better and use better grammar...

  21. #21
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    WTF? What is that all about Woody?

    Damn dude.

  22. #22
    WoodChuck's Avatar
    WoodChuck is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    54

    lol

    lol... i'm not a phd... and i never said i was! and that's not me in the pics!!!

    woody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here cometh the dark side...-p-1.jpg  
    Last edited by WoodChuck; 10-22-2003 at 09:27 PM.

  23. #23
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Woodchuck loves woodies.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •