BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Well in 1 week it's on!

Next week I'll be back in the gym and back on the gear. Here's what I have coming and plan on running, tell me what ya think.

Wk 1-4
    Dbol 40mg ED or Anavar 100mg ED
    Week 1-12
    Test Prop 150mg ED
    Fina 150mg ED
    Week 7-12
    Winni 100mg ED

Nolva 10mg ED

PCT
    Clomid/Nolva

I might run some clen towards the end and post cycle but not sure about tit yet. Than I'll see where I'm at and decide on when to start my big bulking/ cutting cycle which will run a total of about 46 weeks or so.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Looks good as usual...so what are you going with the d-bol, or anavar ??? ive been reading about anavar and kind of want to try it for the strength it gives you, but you my be better off using the d-bol if you want to bulk the first part of the cycle...

Good luck jumping back in...im sure with muscle memory, and gear of course, youll be back to size in no time and be ready for that monster cycle you have layed out...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You forgot to put the Tren length, allthough I'm assuming it's 12.

Looks good bro. I'd toss the winny, but you know I hate that stuff

Pheedno, yeah the tren is 12 weeks with the prop. I'm debatingtossing winni as well, but will decide later on if I'll use it or just sell it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn there's a big leap between d-bol and var. I'm not much of a winny fan either, what about masteron ?

JohnnyB

hybrid is offline Member
    One week to go and you still haven't decided how to start?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I know you talked about this a couple of weeks ago, but what's goal at the end of this cycle. I kind of remember that you have a MONSTER cycle coming sometime soon, so just curious again about how you are working up to competing. Have fun with it bro...show us all how it's done!

Johnny, well I planned on dbol , just get some quick size (even though it is water) and to help jumpstart my strength. Nut bdtr mentioned the var adn I like the idea of keepingthe water off but getting the added strength I'm looking for.

hybrid... what can I say, I'm indesicive.

tryingtogetbig- my goals are simple... try and regain all the size and strength I've lost in the past 9 or so weeks and to get to a point physically where I feel I'm ready for such a large cycle. I will either be jumping right into the "big one" or taking a few weeks off of any gear to rest before I hit it hard.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    damn! you're gunna be injecting 3.5cc everyday? how you gunna manage that? multiple injections per day?

looks like a tight cycle...if you decide against that winny.........maybe you'll have a buyer lined up...wink wink...

-- clocky

Actually it'll only be 3cc's and yes multiple injects a day. Well actually if I go anavar , it's liquid, dbol is pill and winni is pill. If I decide not to take the winni I'll have a public auction here at AR.

Thread Information