Thread: deca or test

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

deca or test

what is better to use deca 300 or test 250 when wanting to get cut and add mass but not too much weight and not get to bloated...
    also using 20cc of winstrol and 10 ccs of eq.
    also how much eq should i use each week and when should i run it. i want to get cut mostly and lose the gut i have in my abs.

sumomaster is offline New Member
    I'm no pro here, but if you don't want mass (with water) don't use deca and Test. You might be better with winny and Primobolan if you want solid muscle gain.

well if i had to use deca with eq and winstrol . would i need test and if so how much of it would ineed ... i can only get bout 10 ccs of test 250 so when could i cycle that in to my weeks. so it wouldnt shut me down. im not goin to use much of it though..

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro you need to do more research. No cycle should be ran without test. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong. So...if you had to chose one, the no brainer would be test. Second, i cannot give you dosages or recommend a cycle without knowing your age, weight, bodyfat, cycle experience, and how long you have been lifting. Third, you say you can only get 10cc. Than wait. You can't "cycle in" test. Fourth, i see nothing on PCT, but i do here you talking about being shutdown...no matter what you are taking you are getting shut down, hence PCT. Bro, the point i am making is you need to do more research.

im 21 194lbs and 16 percent body fat. have been lifting for 3 years. cycle experience 2 years. just wondering how much test i needed and whether i should use deca or not with eq and i will be adding winstrol in as wel.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    bro you need to do more research. No cycle should be ran without test. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong. So...if you had to chose one, the no brainer would be test. Second, i cannot give you dosages or recommend a cycle without knowing your age, weight, bodyfat, cycle experience, and how long you have been lifting. Third, you say you can only get 10cc. Than wait. You can't "cycle in" test. Fourth, i see nothing on PCT, but i do here you talking about being shutdown...no matter what you are taking you are getting shut down, hence PCT. Bro, the point i am making is you need to do more research.
    Exactly. Do more research - use the serach button at the top of the page - you'll find your answers. If you still have questions that weren't answered by any of the old posts (especially check the Educational Forum), then repost a new question and we'll see if we can help.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i thought you said you had researched some more ??

Thread Information