Douceberg is offline New Member

GHG and Joint Pain

Hey guys, I have been using Serono HGH for about 7 weeks now. My fingers and shoulders are killing me from the joint pains. Does anyone have similar problems? Is there anything else I can take to counteract the joint pain? I have been training a lot lighter in the gym but it hasn't really helped me that much. when can I expect these side effects to disappear?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I understand, joint pain and edema are not uncommon when you first start HGH. It supposedly clears up on its own after a month or two, maybe less.
    I vaguely recall reading somewhere that you can help things along if you stop injecting for a week, then resume with a smaller dose. After a while you should be able to do your regular dose . . .

But double check this; do a search on HGH on this board and you'll get lots of articles/posts with all the info you need . . . I just got my gh, gonna review all the info here before I start in . . .

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    your subject says GHG instead of HGH..may get more responses if you fix that =\

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Douceberg
    Hey guys, I have been using Serono HGH for about 7 weeks now. My fingers and shoulders are killing me from the joint pains. Does anyone have similar problems? Is there anything else I can take to counteract the joint pain? I have been training a lot lighter in the gym but it hasn't really helped me that much. when can I expect these side effects to disappear?
    My joint pains actually began about 2 months into my HGH cycle, I started taking 1500mg Glucosamine, 1200mg chondroitin, and 900mg MSM and the pains reduced drastically.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same side effects for 2 months! It was so bad, that I couldn't lift. But, I'm now in my 4th month and the pain has been gone for several weeks. How many IU's a day are you doing? It is definitely a side effect of GH. Everyone is different, but for the most part the pain should go away.

Thread Information