Thread: gyno surgery

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

gyno surgery

I have never taken any gear before, but i plan on starting my first cycle in a couple of months. I have gyno from puberty and i'm going in for surgery in march. I am going to take low dosages of test from janurary through febuary, then get my gyno removed in march. Do you think i'll have any chacne of getting my gyno back after the surgery from the Test?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yes, i would say there is a very good chance since you are very gyno prone. you need to strongly research test and anti-e's before starting your cycle.

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member
    the thing is when they remove thye remove the breast tissue the docotr said they are removing the target tissue aswell, so you have little chance of getting gyno back . . . thats what confuses me
    plus, im doing the cycle before i get the surgery, but then again very close to the time i get it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you should consult your doctor about this, tell him what you are planning on taking and ask him about re-occuring gyno. remember, doctor patient confidentiality

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive ALWAYS heard that once you have it removed, it does not come back. They remove the fat causing cells.
    How much does the surgery cost??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'd also be interested to know the price on that. I got some chub from when I was younger too.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ive ALWAYS heard that once you have it removed, it does not come back. They remove the fat causing cells.
    How much does the surgery cost??
    Gyno usually does not come back. They remove the gland that causes the fatty buildup. Gyno surgery ranges from 2-5k, depending on your area, which doctor you use, how extensive the surgery is, etc. I plan on getting it done soon as I save up enough cash. I dont have bad gyno at all, but I have some fatty buildup from puberty that I cant shed, and hell Ill pay 2 g's to get it removed forever! If your not a retard and use your anti-e's religiously, you should be ok. Then again, everyone is different, so always be prepared for the worst. When doing something risky, you really have no other choice. Good luck! peace

RC

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Gyno usually does not come back. They remove the gland that causes the fatty buildup. Gyno surgery ranges from 2-5k, depending on your area, which doctor you use, how extensive the surgery is, etc. I plan on getting it done soon as I save up enough cash. I dont have bad gyno at all, but I have some fatty buildup from puberty that I cant shed, and hell Ill pay 2 g's to get it removed forever! If your not a retard and use your anti-e's religiously, you should be ok. Then again, everyone is different, so always be prepared for the worst. When doing something risky, you really have no other choice. Good luck! peace

RC
    Agreed.

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Agreed.

I also heard (but this could be hogwash)... that when they do surgery they have to leave some of the tissue or gland there or else your nipple and that ares gets almost like an incaved look...

but if u do want to remove everything... there is another surgery that can fix that incaved look...

dunno how true this is... so dont quote me on it... but u might want to ask ur DR bout it

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    im getting my gyno removed in about 2-3 weeks. ive had it since puberty. ive done about 6 or so cycles an the only one i ever got symptoms from was my second cycle. and ive never gotten them again since. idk about eveyone else but i went in and told the doctor that my nips were bothering me and i wanted to have the gyno removed and he said thats fine and my insurance covers it. just an idea to those who want to get it removed.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    One of my bros had it done a couple of months ago. It was a walk in walk out surgery. It put him working legs only for a couple of weeks but he recovered pretty fast. I would do it in a heart beat if I needed it.

Thread Information