Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

First Injection......

Ok all you star wars fan's........cue the Imperial March since I now hit the darkside.

This had to be the biggest and most hyped thing you people have put me through. "The first shot is the hardest" etc blah blah blah.

I could have not had more of an easy time, and I f'n hate needles (Even with 5 tattoo's).

I drew from my vial of Test Cyp with a 21 gauge, switched needle to size 23g. Did my little alcohol swab deal, popped the needle in my right calve (Easy as butter, no pain NOTHING). I aspirated.......no blood (Shit wouldn't let me pull back much since there's nothing there so no blood). I inject slowly (1cc in a matter of like 45 seconds). Pull the needle out slow, pop a peice of cotton over the new battle scar and then rub and massage for a bit.

This could have not have been easier. Now it's sad to say, I can't wait till friday for another 200mg of Cyp!

Oh yea, I took 15mg of dbol before my workout today. I have never EVER had such a pump in my life. (I had a week off break since I was worn out before). I was tossing the weights around the gym like nothing.

Thanks AR crew, you people have helped me more than you'll ever know.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Ok all you star wars fan's........cue the Imperial March since I now hit the darkside.

This had to be the biggest and most hyped thing you people have put me through. "The first shot is the hardest" etc blah blah blah.

I could have not had more of an easy time, and I f'n hate needles (Even with 5 tattoo's).

I drew from my vial of Test Cyp with a 21 gauge, switched needle to size 23g. Did my little alcohol swab deal, popped the needle in my right calve (Easy as butter, no pain NOTHING). I aspirated.......no blood (Shit wouldn't let me pull back much since there's nothing there so no blood). I inject slowly (1cc in a matter of like 45 seconds). Pull the needle out slow, pop a peice of cotton over the new battle scar and then rub and massage for a bit.

This could have not have been easier. Now it's sad to say, I can't wait till friday for another 200mg of Cyp!

Oh yea, I took 15mg of dbol before my workout today. I have never EVER had such a pump in my life. (I had a week off break since I was worn out before). I was tossing the weights around the gym like nothing.

Thanks AR crew, you people have helped me more than you'll ever know.
    It's about FN time man

razor67 is offline Banned
    first shot ever and you went for the calve ehhh.. you da man.. welcome to the darkside

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to the darkside bro.

Just for amusement, the true leader of the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    first shot ever and you went for the calf ehhh.. you da man.. welcome to the darkside
    There was NO pain in the calve. I'm gonna do my next shot in my left one. I'm waiting for a guy on here to send me my 26g pins when he gets some.

My credit card is maxed out and he's gonna spot me a few since he's a nice guy. He didn't like how I was gonna inject with 21g pins.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    It's about FN time man
    Danke!

I wish I actually learned German fully. Instead of just the vulgar words.

Just for amusement, the true leader of the dark side.

i can hear the music now

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the darkside. wait till you get to trap injections...they are kinda tricky. what places do you plan to hit on this cycle? hope you gain lots! what are your before stats?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    welcome to the darkside. wait till you get to trap injections...they are kinda tricky. what places do you plan to hit on this cycle? hope you gain lots! what are your before stats?
    I plan on doing Delt, Calve, Bicep/Tricep (Need 25 5/8 pins).

I'm 6'1".
    Weight: 220 (After good piss and crap.)
    Bench: 235 (Soon to go up big time)
    Squat: Don't squat, messed up my back before.
    Seated Leg Press: 450+ (Never tried for a max)
    Dumbell Curls: 45-60 (did 70 three times and I ended up hurting my forearm bad).
    Preacher Curls: 110-120
    Standing Preachers: 120+

etc

I got more stats but I dont' keep track. I'm not in this for statstics on weight, I'm doing this for looks. I got a good body but I don't press myself fully when it comes to lifting.

I do have a small gut and small love handles (Plan on cutting in Spring 04, Clen + ECA Stack).

I take in 3,000 calories a day easily. 250-300g protein (When I'm not throwing my shakes at people driving by yelling at me).

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I 250-300g protein (When I'm not throwing my shakes at people driving by yelling at me).
    at first I thought you were joking. Im sorry i just have to ask what that guys reaction was after he got nailed.

Is there another thread with your whole cycle laid out etc? or is this it.

peace

stay swole

at first I thought you were joking. Im sorry i just have to ask what that guys reaction was after he got nailed.

peace

stay swole
    I'm keeping my own little diary saved on my comp. Weight per day, noticable differences, gains on strength etc. I should start a cycle diary on the boards I suppose.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    looks good,start upping the cals and protien weekly.Your size you'll probably go to 5000 cals.

peace

stay swole
    About the guy, he stopped his truck in the middle of the street but he couldn't catch up with me if his life depended on it. My galant.........rides like the wind. I don't have dyno speeds right now (Track is closed) but my HP is estimated 190. I made sure to hit my hazard lights as I zoomed off into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    looks good,start upping the cals and protien weekly.Your size you'll probably go to 5000 cals.
    <---Needs to pick up a 10lb bucket of NLarge from ASN. I wish they accepted paypal though.

JASON WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL?!?!?!

<---Needs to pick up a 10lb bucket of NLarge from ASN. I wish they accepted paypal though.

JASON WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL?!?!?!
    Im in the market for a 10lb'r too

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Good luck Calipso. After last night's bunch of nonsense I don't even know where to go from here on out. You'll be throwing up 275 for reps in about 2 months. It is awesome to see yourself gain so much strength when you're on. I remember my first few weeks in the gym on my first cycle were ridiculous. I was so pumped. You'll feel good for quite a while. Try to get those shakes down the hatch before tossing them. That was a funny story bro. Good luck. Keep us updated.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I was trying ramp up my calaries to 5000 a day but hell somewhere between 3000 and 4000 calaries a day I starting packing on a pound or two per day so I decided 4000 seems like plenty for me. Of course I started at 164 lbs and sitting here now at 176 lbs just starting week #4.

Throwing weights around the gym like they were nothing after just 1 Dbol ? Well I think they told me this, going into it with a good frame of mind and "expecting" good results can certainly help. I am getting perhaps better/faster results then I was hoping for myself, however I think the actual strength gains come just a tad slower then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was trying ramp up my calaries to 5000 a day but hell somewhere between 3000 and 4000 calaries a day I starting packing on a pound or two per day so I decided 4000 seems like plenty for me. Of course I started at 164 lbs and sitting here now at 176 lbs just starting week #4.

Throwing weights around the gym like they were nothing after just 1 Dbol? Well I think they told me this, going into it with a good frame of mind and "expecting" good results can certainly help. I am getting perhaps better/faster results then I was hoping for myself, however I think the actual strength gains come just a tad slower then that.
    3 5mg tabs. Not 1. Hahaha.

I waited an hour, then went to the gym. Hitting the weights after a break along with some lil pink candies certainly did the trick.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    'Tis the season to be jacked.

Good luck Calipso.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    'Tis the season to be jacked.

Good luck Calipso.

Doc
    haha

3 5mg tabs. Not 1. Hahaha.

I waited an hour, then went to the gym. Hitting the weights after a break along with some lil pink candies certainly did the trick.
    Well what I meant to say is you havent seen nothing yet... on first day, it IS all in your head... you WILL eventually see real weight gain but something physiological has to happen in your muscles to give you a real improved strength.... otherwise I think you are doing like I did, feeling so good about starting steroids and expecting everything wonderful to happen that you probably got some adrenaline going and had a similar effect to like being all buzzed on ephedra or something and the immediate strength gain was really fed by energy rather then anything the steroids could have done in so short a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well what I meant to say is you havent seen nothing yet... on first day, it IS all in your head... you WILL eventually see real weight gain but something physiological has to happen in your muscles to give you a real improved strength.... otherwise I think you are doing like I did, feeling so good about starting steroids and expecting everything wonderful to happen that you probably got some adrenaline going and had a similar effect to like being all buzzed on ephedra or something and the immediate strength gain was really fed by energy rather then anything the steroids could have done in so short a period of time.
    I hear ya but then again man......what ever works. I like your other thread about people complaining about getting crappy feelings during a cycle.

"Be a man and take your medicine."

I agree, nobody said this shit was gonna be easy. Right now I got stuffy nose, drowzy (Had 8 hours of sleep) and I took my first shot of Test yesterday. I can't blame it all on the Test though. I did fool around with some girl last night so she could have given me a cold. But I have some soreness in my upper back and I didn't even work it out. I'm guessing it might be the dbol but I took 30mg yesterday and already 15mg today.

Think my back soreness is from something else? I will work through it though.

Eat her out calipso? I agree with the all in your head thing. Some days I am just in a zone and can throw up more weight than others. Really is a big mental thing. Knowing you're on juice makes the work outs so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Eat her out calipso? I agree with the all in your head thing. Some days I am just in a zone and can throw up more weight than others. Really is a big mental thing. Knowing you're on juice makes the work outs so much better.
    Unfortunately I felt obligated to eat her out. She gave probably one of the best blowjobs I ever had in my life. I was seeing stars man. So I pulled her pants down, jammed 3 fingers in and had some cotton candy. I didn't eat her out much, just when I slowed down from the fingerbanging.

I'm not much of a pussy eater.

Let's just say my first experience doing it was really bad and nasty. Girl didn't shave her pubic hair, so after fooling around with her.....it was like the niagra falls down there and her muff was like a wet mop. Not to mention I still can't stand the smell of wet pussy. Sorry guys but that shit makes me gag.

I'm also not a big carpet muncher. I asked that cause there was the thread going in the lounge about the guy asking if you can catch a cold from lickin the v. Some times good bj is better than sex. I don't see stars when I doing the other.

I'm also not a big carpet muncher. I asked that cause there was the thread going in the lounge about the guy asking if you can catch a cold from lickin the v. Some times good bj is better than sex. I don't see stars when I doing the other.
    True but it is the polite thing to do. If I ever caught any STD from this girl, I would probably beat her senseless. (I don't ever condone violence on a female but STD-spreaders are an exception).

Good blowjobs > regular sex.

I have had a lot of one nighters in my days so it was all about me and not them. I don't feel obligator nor inspired when they are going to give it up after knowing them for 3 hours. Yes it is polite if you are trying to make a good impression but most of the time I don't even try to impress cause I won't be talking to them ever again. Yes Good bj>>good sex
    That's a funny ass story about your first oral with a girl expierence. It had me and my boy laughing.

I have had a lot of one nighters in my days so it was all about me and not them. I don't feel obligator nor inspired when they are going to give it up after knowing them for 3 hours. Yes it is polite if you are trying to make a good impression but most of the time I don't even try to impress cause I won't be talking to them ever again. Yes Good bj>>good sex
    That's a funny ass story about your first oral with a girl expierence. It had me and my boy laughing.
    It's no joke. It was like I was sticking my face into a fucking stinky wet mop. I will never eat pussy unless it's a bald one (And I know the bitch isn't 100% whore) or a virgin. If I could get my face in a virgin pussy I'd be enjoying myself.

But seriously, once night stands are about me. ME = My Enjoyment!

bald or virgin is the only way i'll do it too. Hairy = no chance in my book. Oh, sweet virgin, now I will admit I did it just cause I knew the girl was a virgin. That was cool though.

Yea... I love to get a blowie but I hate returning the favor... its like good thing I can talk to me wife and she not get offended... but she knows she needs a good sit down in the tub bath and swish things out real good if she wants my tounge action down there, hehehehe...

Ah, oh yeah, what kind of cyp are you using so this thread goes no where?

bald or virgin is the only way i'll do it too. Hairy = no chance in my book. Oh, sweet virgin, now I will admit I did it just cause I knew the girl was a virgin. That was cool though.
    I would been messing around big time if I ate a virgin out. Throw some fruit down there. might as well toss some cottage cheese down there as well. If your eating her out for an hour you might as well get some protein out of the deal.

Shit, I have dated my girl a year and have never done that to her. Shit, I wear the pants in my relationship and this sounds kind of conceded but it really is all about me. Give me bj's all the time and all i have to do it slap skins. Fair to me. That is all she wants. More than happy to do it. Ntp, swish around in a bathtub? That is funny ass shit.

Ah, oh yeah, what kind of cyp are you using so this thread goes no where?
    British Dragon "Testabol Depot" (Test CYP).

BD has good a decent rep around the boards so I had no problem trying them out. I'm also using the little pink dbol with the dragon (That looks like a dead fetus). Someone said they were British Dragons....

As long as they help me out and are legit I could careless what I call them.

I would been messing around big time if I ate a virgin out. Throw some fruit down there. might as well toss some cottage cheese down there as well. If your eating her out for an hour you might as well get some protein out of the deal.
    Hell yeah, throw a metrix bar down there and make her think your trying to please her instead of miss a meal.

Shit, I have dated my girl a year and have never done that to her. Shit, I wear the pants in my relationship and this sounds kind of conceded but it really is all about me. Give me bj's all the time and all i have to do it slap skins. Fair to me. That is all she wants. More than happy to do it. Ntp, swish around in a bathtub? That is funny ass shit.
    Most girls don't even care if you eat them out, as long as you bang em once in a while....then they'll be happy.

holly shit, I don't think I've ever read a thread that got turned around so much as this one.

Go down on girls....fuck that....I'm good is the only reason I'd do it, like ya'll said if you want to impress.

My ex had a great pussy. Pretty, shaved, no smell, and no taste. When I discovered the no smell thing taboot...I wasn't to hesitant to go down. Other than that give me dome to get me going, knock it up, go to bed.

Man Calipso if you're mental edge is kicking in from day 1, more power to you. I'm on day two of week two. My aggression is up from my own mental pushing. However, when I didn't feel the slightest pump or slightly more aggression today I felt a little cheated.

I know to wait till half way through week 3 but damn. The only weight increase I've gotten is through my own effort, I know that, cause it seems that just before I got on AAS I somehow broke my plateau...kind of regret getting on AAS because of that.

Anyway. Keep us posted calipso, and fight that cold brotha. Take some echinacea, and of course you know to take your vitamins....."young man."

j/k

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    holly shit, I don't think I've ever read a thread that got turned around so much as this one.

Go down on girls....fuck that....I'm good is the only reason I'd do it, like ya'll said if you want to impress.

My ex had a great pussy. Pretty, shaved, no smell, and no taste. When I discovered the no smell thing taboot...I wasn't to hesitant to go down. Other than that give me dome to get me going, knock it up, go to bed.

Man Calipso if you're mental edge is kicking in from day 1, more power to you. I'm on day two of week two. My aggression is up from my own mental pushing. However, when I didn't feel the slightest pump or slightly more aggression today I felt a little cheated.

I know to wait till half way through week 3 but damn. The only weight increase I've gotten is through my own effort, I know that, cause it seems that just before I got on AAS I somehow broke my plateau...kind of regret getting on AAS because of that.

Anyway. Keep us posted calipso, and fight that cold brotha. Take some echinacea, and of course you know to take your vitamins....."young man."

j/k

Doc
    Vitamins are important. I take alot of Vitamin C to fight off any sickness or colds.

word up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information