Thread: caught

N2OBOY is offline New Member

caught

Hey bro's I was just recently pulled over and my car was searched. They found 39 clen pills in my car. I was wondering what is going to happen. Is clen considered an anabolic . I have never been in trouble in my life besides this and the DUI I also received that night. They sent the pills to the lab to get tested.
    Thanks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    not sure about clen . if i'm not mistaken you might be ok.....or maybe that's clomid?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I am not a lawyer, but I do know that Clen is a controlled substance. I assume you are in the States or Canada. Having said that, it is not a serioous offense. Given your prior record, you should be fine. You will probably get the same sentence as someone who is caught with a small amount of pot. With good legal advice, you won't get more than a fine - or probation at the most.
    Last edited by Testify; 10-20-2003 at 05:15 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    sounds good to me

somedude247 is offline Member
    Should not be a problem dude....My buddy was caught with clen and clomid (liquid)....Basically, all the cops did was consficate them, and a small fine...I believe it was similiar to a drinking ticket, bout 120.00 fine (CDN)

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    What prompted them to search the car? Do you have a previous posession record?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    can't you just tell them you have asthma or would you have to have a prescription for it ?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Depending on where you live they cannot just search your car even if you are pulled over for DUI. If they are searching for liquior containers as evidence they can only search in areas that are large enough to contain the liquior. ie: They cant search your ashtray for a bottle of Jack Daniels. If the Clen was out in the open then its fair game. It should only be a misdemeanor.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Man I wish you the best of luck in this and def get a lawyer. Cops always hasslin the common folks instead of the real drug dealers and punks.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Depending on where you live they cannot just search your car even if you are pulled over for DUI. If they are searching for liquior containers as evidence they can only search in areas that are large enough to contain the liquior. ie: They cant search your ashtray for a bottle of Jack Daniels. If the Clen was out in the open then its fair game. It should only be a misdemeanor.
    It's called a "search incident to arrest". If they find something big that they wanna charge then it could even be found during a "tow record inventory". DUI places the vehicle on hold and it must be towed, so in order to not be responsible for all your "goodies" (tools, CD's, valuables) a tow inventory usually is done. This means they dig through your car and write down everything that holds value. This is legal and guess what, when they stumble across the CLEN boom. Locked containers such as suitcases and luggage are safe from search because they are secure. As a rule of thumb each drug is on a "schedule" and according to the schedule of the drug would depend on if the State's Attourney would want to prscute. One way to look at it would be this, often times someone will get popped for possession of cannabis less than 2.5 grams and DUI. If you pleade guilty to the DUI (more fines = more money for the city, and less cost in prosecution) we will drop the Cannabis charge which is a misdemeanor. Hopefully you plead to the DUI and the CLEN wont be an issue. Seek legal advice before you plead to anything. I hope this makes sense, I was ranting

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Isn't clen a bronchodilator? Unless the gov't listed it as a steroid which it isn't I would doubt you would recieve much more than a fine. Pot, heroin, cpc are schedule I AAS are schedule III. Get a lawyer who can probably have charges dropped or bargain them down. never show up for a hearing without an attorney or you'll get railroaded.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    power2lift, are you a prosecutor for a city cause you said 'we' in your statement. Sounds like it from the advice you just told.

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Cops always hasslin the common folks instead of the real drug dealers and punks.
    You call a drunk driver common folk? My cousin was killed by a drunk driver.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    50%Natural good catch on the "WE" word.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i think powr2lift was simply making the statement, "if you plead, etc... etc... we will drop smaller charge..." from the point of view from which it would logically come from, the use of the word 'we' is simply a matter of semantics and doesn't necessarily indicate that powr is a prosecutor. just my .02

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I got caught with oxyflux pills and just took them and let me go.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Clen is not a controlled substance. It is not and FDA approved drug, but not controlled. I am not sure what the charges will be, but they surely wont be as bad as possession of a controlled substance. I am referring to the US. I am not sure to whether clen is controlled in Canada or other countries other than Mexico, which it is not.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 10-21-2003 at 05:51 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the best advice I can give you: get a good lawyer. a good lawyer can get you pretty much out of anything. but your gonna have to caugh up some $

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i think powr2lift was simply making the statement, "if you plead, etc... etc... we will drop smaller charge..." from the point of view from which it would logically come from, the use of the word 'we' is simply a matter of semantics and doesn't necessarily indicate that powr is a prosecutor. just my .02
    Exactly, sometimes people read too much into posts. Are you a detective because you caught the word "we"? I wish I was a lawyer cause the pay would beat nailing shingles on roofs. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    50%Natural good catch on the "WE" word.
    Tosses ya a cookie. Im passing along info that I learned when my friend got popped for DUI and they found a hitter box.

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    I am a lawyer. It's a search and seizure issue. Talk to local counsel and tell him that they searched you that was non incidental to arrest. Rules of Evidence takes play here. Don't worry.

big swoll is offline Member
    you cannot use the excuse that you have asthma....i have looked into this before, because i do have asthma....clen used to be used as a bronchilidator, but is not used anymore...at least in the states...im not sure if it is still used mecically overseas....but you cannot say that you have it for your asthma....i know that

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    dosen't matter what it is. as, weed, gun....it all comes down to the rules of evidence. PM me or go talk to a lawyer and ask him about your charter rights.

Thread Information