Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Xavier_4446's Avatar
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,105

    Just got my nolvadex and liquidex

    I just got my nolvadex and liquidex. The liquidex has some kind of tiny particles in it. I have no clue what it is. I got my nolvadex in a pack. Any way to tell if the nolvadex or liquidex is real?

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Get it lab tested, but probably not worth the time / money.

    Take a huge amount of test and start taking them - if you get gyno, it's fake

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I just got my nolvadex and liquidex. The liquidex has some kind of tiny particles in it. I have no clue what it is. I got my nolvadex in a pack. Any way to tell if the nolvadex or liquidex is real?
    Who did yo get it from?

  4. #4
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Take a huge amount of test and start taking them - if you get gyno, it's fake
    LMAO

  5. #5
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    Where did u get it from.....pm with the site if you can......i would be intestered to see what your results are.....

  6. #6
    Xavier_4446's Avatar
    Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,105
    i got it from my source. His gear is very legit, had it checked out. just worried. I trust his other gear though

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    liquidex from a source??

  8. #8
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    I don't think it is uncommon for a source to provide ancillaries like liquidex as a cheaper altenative to the pills. There are some other threads that discuss particles in the liquid and what to so to get rid of the "clumping".

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I don't think it is uncommon for a source to provide ancillaries like liquidex as a cheaper altenative to the pills. There are some other threads that discuss particles in the liquid and what to so to get rid of the "clumping".
    does'nt make sense when you can order from a legit company with analysis in package

  10. #10
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Hmmm. I have ordered through a source and through a research company that has a good rep. Never had a problem with either. I like the idea of ordering everything from one place to cut down on the number of packages through the mail system.

    I have never gotten an analysis in package. I would like that. I try to stay within US to avoid any importation screenings. Have not found a place in US with lab results shpped with the product. Is that common outside the US? Thanks.

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Hmmm. I have ordered through a source and through a research company that has a good rep. Never had a problem with either. I like the idea of ordering everything from one place to cut down on the number of packages through the mail system.

    I have never gotten an analysis in package. I would like that. I try to stay within US to avoid any importation screenings. Have not found a place in US with lab results shpped with the product. Is that common outside the US? Thanks.
    Pm me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •