NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Oh uh - One BIG Nipple

I'm running a low dose stack as it's my first time. I think my left nipple is a bit Gyno-ish. Last week I took 60mg of Nolva and then ran 40 mg every day for the rest of the week. Now I'm at 20mg a day. The nolva isn't really helping all that much, as I'm still a bit bloated.

I know it won't help with the Decca, but with these doses I thought just running Nolva would be fine?

I'm on Test Prop (100mg/eod) and Decca (200mg/week).

So - given the above, and I'm pretty damn bloated (and I had a little bit of fat tittie naturally - even at 8% BF), is the gyno in my head or do you guys think I need to run out and buy some Bromo and up my Nolva?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is your first cycle........... This is why running one compound is always a good idea...... now you have no idea where the sides are comming from. I'm not trying to be a dick but this is a good example.

Are you lactating from that nipple, do they burn or itch, do you feel any lumps or anything that wasn't there before this.

At 200mg a week I don't think it's from the deca so most likely it's from the prop.

Let us know so we can help you better.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 10-20-2003 at 08:01 PM.

Hey Mudman - no worries. I knew I might run in this problem when I started .

No lactating, tiny bit of itching (could be in my head). Was a bit sore last week when I would test by jabbing my finger hard under my nipple, but it seems to have subsided withthe increase in Nolva. That's it.
    Girlfriend is noticing that my left nipple is a little bigger than my right one - she knows about the cycle and is keeping an eye out for it.

Always have a bit of fat around the nipple even when I'm lean. Just don't want Gyno ontop of that. Where (exactly) should I be looking for a lump? Deep behind or just under nipple? Will it be pretty obvious?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro try running the nolva at 40mg for the week or untill the itching goes away........ and then keep running the nolva through the cycle at 20mg ED and PCT.

I would also run some vitB6......... I don't think you will see progestrogen related gyno but it's not a bad idea. I've some guys will run vitB6 at 600mg ED but I've read that it can cause nerve damage so try 200mg ED.

Good luck bro.

Thx MudMan - will the B6 at 200mg/ed and see how it goes.

Thread Information