shim jahng is offline Junior Member

few more gyno questions

i was reading on one of the sites that talks about gyno, and it was saying that working your pecs to make them bigger to try and hide the gyno only makes it look worse. can anyone she some light on this? i know there lots out there with at least puffy nips any personal experiences?

Thanks

shim

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i can kind of relate because I was fatter when I was a kid so I still have a little chub around my nips. I have found that the more I work my chest the less the fat or 'gyno' actually shows. I just started doing some cardio so I looking to get rid of them forever. Damn sodas, chips, poptarts, and other crap I ate for a few years after school everyday when I was in elementary and jr high.

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    i can kind of relate because I was fatter when I was a kid so I still have a little chub around my nips. I have found that the more I work my chest the less the fat or 'gyno' actually shows. I just started doing some cardio so I looking to get rid of them forever. Damn sodas, chips, poptarts, and other crap I ate for a few years after school everyday when I was in elementary and jr high.

your lucky though if its only just fat, i got it from those damn raging hormones as a kid. so i think mine is here to stay. i got a small lump under each nip, and puffy nips t go with it. pissing me off. im afraid to do any juice.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have seen a website that offers surgery for that. Don't know what it was but I know they offer a procedure to remove it.

Thread Information