baseballlife is offline New Member

Question first cycle sus or test

sorry guys i apreciate all the good info i just want to know as much as i can before i do this for the first time. need input on whether or not to take sus or test and whether or not to stack it with winnie 2mg tabs. what should the cycle look like for 4 weeks.

im looking to stay cut (6% bf)
    put on mass 10 to 15lbs
    increase strenght

keep in mind im a baseball player and i just need the extra edge to compete at the professional level. not worried about drug test because of this being the offseason. finally how long before i could safely pass a drug test. thanks again guys this will be my last thread

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlife
    sorry guys i apreciate all the good info i just want to know as much as i can before i do this for the first time. need input on whether or not to take sus or test and whether or not to stack it with winnie 2mg tabs. what should the cycle look like for 4 weeks.

im looking to stay cut (6% bf)
    put on mass 10 to 15lbs
    increase strenght

keep in mind im a baseball player and i just need the extra edge to compete at the professional level. not worried about drug test because of this being the offseason. finally how long before i could safely pass a drug test. thanks again guys this will be my last thread
    im starting to think every baseball player juices....
    first of all, sus is test
    second, if you are running a 4 week cycle(should be longer) run test prop 100mg ed. also run the win 50mg/ed

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    do some research put a cycle together and post it. then we can help you

no every baseball player doesn't take them but there is a lot. thanks for the info man. will accept anything else that could help in my decision.

how about 100mg test prop eod and 25mg winstrol ed. for 4-5 weeks. would i need to take anything else after to ensure keeping the gains after being off.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlife
    how about 100mg test prop eod and 25mg winstrol ed. for 4-5 weeks. would i need to take anything else after to ensure keeping the gains after being off.
    Thats an okay place to start. Run it for 5 weeks. I am betting on the fact that once you see the great results after 3-4 weeks - you will wish you had constructed something a bit longer... nonetheless its a beginner cycle and can help you familiarized with exogenous androgen use.

Testosterone tends to add fat mass in proportion to muscle. Two basic reasons could describe this; one, estrogen build up can lead to fat retention/gain (as well as water) and two, an increase in appetite from the AAS superceeds it's increase in metabolism - which is probably increased merely by the new lean body mass, since LBM effects metabolism. With only 350mg of testosterone propinate being used per week, being the only aromatizing steroid , 50mg of Proviron ED can help you harden up just fine.

One thing to consider to is if you try and stay too lean then you will effect your gains on LBM. A better option may be to increase your calories (especially protein since your body will be most effecient at utilizing it) and then a few weeks post cycle worry about cutting up again... you will have increased your lean bodyweight which will help you look more defined as well as increase your BMR.

Try this:
    Weeks 1-5; Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 1-5; Winstrol 25mg ED
    Weeks 1-5; Proviron 50mg ED
    Weeks 6-9; Clomid 50mg ED followed by a load the first week(200/100/100/100/100/100/100/50...)

heater is offline Junior Member
    Hey buddy, I play ball too and I'm starting test prop and anavar in a week for 6 weeks. I have a few buddies who took winny and it hurt their joints, but I also know of guys who took it and are fine. From all the research I have done, here are some good cycles for a ball player.

Test prop/anavar
    Test prop/winny
    anavar/winny
    winny
    anavar

I know ball players who have taken each of these cycles except the anavar/winny, but I know a few guys (pitchers) who are about to start it. Great results on all.

Thread Information