Thread: Help!!!

sixpack73 is offline New Member

Help!!!

I injected myself in my left delt about 3 wks ago with some home made fina and ever since then I've had a lot of pain in my delt (I've injected the fina in my other delt and glutes too with no problem so I don't see that it could be the fina). Its an intense burning when i do any sort of movement that puts stress on my shoulder area. Some of my friends in the gym think I may have hit a tendon, but the burning makes me wonder if I hit a nerve. Anyone with any experience with this and what to do to heal it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you feel pain durring the injection..... If you injected into a nerve you would have known it. I've hit nerves while injecting but have always backed out so i've never had a problem like yours hopefully another bro will have better info for you but I would make a doctor appointment to see what the deal is because 3 weeks is a long time.

Good luck

Grant is offline Member
    is it puffy, any oozing, what does it look like? no matter what, get to a doc

sixpack73 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    is it puffy, any oozing, what does it look like? no matter what, get to a doc
    no puffiness, swelling, redness or anything noticable other than it hurst like a bitch when under any stress. I've taken some prescript anti inflamitiories and been iceing it a lot lately too just to see if that helps at all. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and go to a doc. thanks

Thread Information