Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member

Vet Advice on Recovery

Ok I am going to end my cycle of eq and ethanate in mid december. I am using

1g of eth per week and 8mg of eq per week.

I am also doing a cutting cycle. The cutting cycle will be my next cycle. Now after this cycle what should I do for recovery? Should I just bridge with dbol and anti e's? Or should I use hcg and anti e's ? Or should I do both of these things?

BDTR is offline Retired
    bridge with dbol 10mg in the AM and run nolva/clomid. HCG may be needed depending on how bad you're shut down.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    *whistles cause he is not a vet*

bump for vet

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whatever, dont take my advice because im not a vet... what would i know about steroids anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin4489
    bump for vet

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Dustin, Vets may be known as what they are given their knowledge on AAS, but that should never be a reason why you ignore or not appreciated the advice of other members on the board. For all you know, a newbie member has the knowledge sufficient to write a comprehensive article about AAS.

BTW, bdtr knows his shit. apologize or you don't know what will you be missing out on in future

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    bdtr knows a lot. If he can't help you then I don't know who would be able to.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Dustin, here's what you need to do :

bridge with dbol 10mg in the AM and run nolva/clomid. HCG may be needed depending on how bad you're shut down.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bjhahahhahahahahahaha

malidfa is offline Member
    hey Dustin you might wanna check out bdtr cycle bfore talking he knows a hell of a lot about cycles.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=67747

Swellin Guest
    In the world of Marlin fishing, a grander is consider a myth (2k lbs). We have our own super grander here...bdtr. He is doing a super grander cycle ($10K).

Now, if you need a vet, what about Key?

haha what the hell, I wasnt ignoring bdtr. I appreciate his comment bc that is what i was planning on doing. I was just bumping the post for other opinions. sorry about that bdtr.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, all I have to do is look at bdtr's avatar to know he knows what he's talking about! The guy's a monster!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    Dustin, Vets may be known as what they are given their knowledge on AAS, but that should never be a reason why you ignore or not appreciated the advice of other members on the board. For all you know, a newbie member has the knowledge sufficient to write a comprehensive article about AAS.

BTW, bdtr knows his shit. apologize or you don't know what will you be missing out on in future
    You nailed it Brother, I'm starting to resent that freakin' "newbie" Stigma junk. I'm a lot older than I'm going to admit, and my Billy Badass days aren't what they used to be that's for sure, and I know there is a lot going on in the AAS world now, that wasn't "back in the day" and I'm constantly learning on this board and I love it, but I don't feel one teeny bit arrogant when I say I've forgot alot more than some of the people on this board that so freely give away their free advice may ever know. And I'm not talking about Vets or Mods, or anybody in particular for that matter, but lets face it, with all the "new tech" involved in this arena, some things Just Never Change.Half the time I see honest Bro's asking for advice, and getting it from guys that don't know half as much as the one who's asking for the advice - Crazy. And because their little box to the left says they have a "higher ranking" they assume it's good advice, and why wouldn't they?
    Ok, I'm rambling, I'll shut up - Peace. (got a little worked up there, sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Dustin, here's what you need to do :

BUMP, BUMP, BUUUUUMP!

Thread Information