diskey is offline Junior Member

Unhappy strange feelings in the middle of a cycle, need help

Hi guys!

I'm in week 6 of this cycle, -beeing my first one ever:
    500mg test enathe EW week 1-10
    30mg thai dbol ED week 1-4 (finished)

I'm currently feeling that the cut of dbol is a down trip. I'm actually feeling just as strong as when I finished the dbol, no really strenght gain since then.
    I've gained almost 20 lbs the first 4 weeks with a bf increase of 2-2,5% but last week I only gained 2 lbs, probably which was mostly fat. My appetite has also decreased after ending dbol

My nuts are real small now. As big as when I was ten years old! They're for sure about 60-70 % smaller than they normaly are. But I have no problem getting a boner, but besides I'm almost not horny at all through the day, havn't been since I started the whole cycle.

Blood pressure is 80/180 now ! (is this unnormaly high when on the juice I am?) before cycle it was about 70/120.

Because of the last to statements I can't understand that the test could be fake either.

Any suggestion, comments !?! plz..

age 20
    5 10" heigh
    weight 203lbs
    bf 14,5%

cb25 is offline Banned
    i know the quick and easy response to this would be "well, you're too young you shouldn't have started" but i assume you've heard all that before...

as far as your bp being high - elevated bp is a side effect of AS. How are you getting your bp tested? at the doc? or is there a bp monitor in your gym? if so, make sure you're not checking it in the middle of a workout, as this will cause a higher bp rating as well. otherwise, i would monitor it closely, if it goes up any higher, definitely see someone.

as for the dimished returns since you've stopped dbol ...how's your diet? dbol can cause a huge increase in water retention - part of the reason you gained so much so quickly. now you really need to make sure you're getting enough calories and enough protein. w/o nutrients, no amount of juice will enable you to grow an incredible amount...you have to feed it

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i know the quick and easy response to this would be "well, you're too young you shouldn't have started" but i assume you've heard all that before...

as far as your bp being high - elevated bp is a side effect of AS. How are you getting your bp tested? at the doc? or is there a bp monitor in your gym? if so, make sure you're not checking it in the middle of a workout, as this will cause a higher bp rating as well. otherwise, i would monitor it closely, if it goes up any higher, definitely see someone.

as for the dimished returns since you've stopped dbol...how's your diet? dbol can cause a huge increase in water retention - part of the reason you gained so much so quickly. now you really need to make sure you're getting enough calories and enough protein. w/o nutrients, no amount of juice will enable you to grow an incredible amount...you have to feed it

Bump what he said

Cutie

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25

as for the dimished returns since you've stopped dbol...how's your diet? dbol can cause a huge increase in water retention - part of the reason you gained so much so quickly. now you really need to make sure you're getting enough calories and enough protein. w/o nutrients, no amount of juice will enable you to grow an incredible amount...you have to feed it
    Well my diet is nothing written down. But I eat very much probably aroud 4-5000 kcals. I'm sticking to slow carbs like whole wheat bread and pasta among protein soruces like chicken, fish, meat, red meat + 3 large pshakes a day. I probably eat like 8 times daily.

I'm monitoring my bp with a so called BP clock. You put it around your arm like a clock and it thightens up and give you bp and heart rate. You probably heard of them...

I know bp gets heigh when on roids, but isn't this just temporary? and why is only the high limit bp(180) heigh, and low limit(80) normal?

And why don't I feel much from the test ? I thought it was gonna be pretty heavy and remarkable with 500mg/EW for a 1. timer.. ? Could it be that it hasn't really kicked in or something?

Thread Information