Thread: source check

bigtraps is offline Member

source check

Question for all the bro's.....

When ordering from a source, how much contact do you keep with you source? Like after you place an order and send funds....does your source keep in good contact with you? Do they confirm that the funds were recieved...order was sent.....tell you when to expect delivery?
    Or do you just sit and wait? I some times feel as though I pester my source to much.....But i like the communication to be good, so that I am less nervous.....about actually recieving my gear.

Give me all you .02

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My source even emails me and ask me about my results from my cycle. I always get a tracking number the day my package was mailed out and a email on the day my money is received.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I use a website( I know here come the flames) and they email me when :

1)they receive my order

2) order is being packed

3) order is shipped

Usually they split it up in a couple differetn packages or more so they email when each package is shipped .

They tell me 7-21 days just to be safe but I usually have it within 10 days or so.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If you trust your source there is no reason to pesture, but it's always good to know what's going on with your order as it's your money on the line not his/hers. If you feel like your pesturing you source, just ask the dude if he feels you are. Im sure he'll be honest and say yes

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I email him, give him all the WU info, then I see it in about a week. I dont hassle him.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, i'm the hassel-free type as well. if you have a good, trustworthy source theres no need for worry.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Question for all the bro's.....

When ordering from a source, how much contact do you keep with you source? Like after you place an order and send funds....does your source keep in good contact with you? Do they confirm that the funds were recieved...order was sent.....tell you when to expect delivery?
    Or do you just sit and wait? I some times feel as though I pester my source to much.....But i like the communication to be good, so that I am less nervous.....about actually recieving my gear.

Give me all you .02
    You need 1 of 2 things when dealing with a source. 1.complete trust
    2.ability to track your order

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i guess in the beginning you wind up hassling your source by constant emails. Once he comes through and you receive your gear, you develop a sense of trust. Next time you won't be as worried about getting cheated and will see a week without notice as nothing. When a more than 2 weeks passes without notice, thats when you have to worry, unless you're dealing with international during christmas time. I hear that it sometimes takes up to 3 weeks for ETA.

Thread Information