HARPER is offline New Member

1st. CYCLE ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Ive Been Studying The Boards For Awhile Now And I Still Dont Have A Real Good Plan Of What To Use On My First Cyc. And What Would Be The Best Choice For Me. I Would Like To Get A Game Plan Going So I Know What To Start Looking For. Stats: I Have No Prior Cycle Expierance, Ive Lifted Off And On For The Past 6 Years, The Last 2 Years Has Been Serious Training. I Am 28 Yrs Old; 5'9" And 194 Ilb. I Am Looking To Put On Alot More Mass. I Put The Last 12 Ilbs. On Over The Past 3 Months And Now Ive Hit A Plateau. Ive Used Tons Of Various Supplements Over The Last 24 Months And Am Currantely Using Them And I Just Cant Gain On Them Anymore; Ive Also Changed My Diet Around To Where I Have Huge Caloric Intake And I Just Cant Advance Anymore. Need Some Serious Advice On A First Cyc.,how Long,how Much,what Kind,what Brand And Ect...???

Thank You For Any Input It Will Be Helpful
    Harper.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HARPER
    Ive Been Studying The Boards For Awhile Now And I Still Dont Have A Real Good Plan Of What To Use On My First Cyc. And What Would Be The Best Choice For Me. I Would Like To Get A Game Plan Going So I Know What To Start Looking For. Stats: I Have No Prior Cycle Expierance, Ive Lifted Off And On For The Past 6 Years, The Last 2 Years Has Been Serious Training. I Am 28 Yrs Old; 5'9" And 194 Ilb. I Am Looking To Put On Alot More Mass. I Put The Last 12 Ilbs. On Over The Past 3 Months And Now Ive Hit A Plateau. Ive Used Tons Of Various Supplements Over The Last 24 Months And Am Currantely Using Them And I Just Cant Gain On Them Anymore; Ive Also Changed My Diet Around To Where I Have Huge Caloric Intake And I Just Cant Advance Anymore. Need Some Serious Advice On A First Cyc.,how Long,how Much,what Kind,what Brand And Ect...???

Thank You For Any Input It Will Be Helpful
    Harper.
    1-10 500mg/test ethanate
    1-10 .5ml/liquidex
    12-15 clomid
    nolva on hand
    good first cycle, should see 15-25lbs if your diet, training, sleep is in order. can add other anti-e's such as proviron at 50mg/ed if desired

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your first cycle should definitely be some Test Enan or cyp. You could kick start it with some DBOL .

Research the following:

Week 1-4 DBOL 25/30mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test Enan. 400/500mg a week
    Followed by PCT (Clomid)
    Nolva on hand......

Swellin Guest
    The two responses that you already have are going to be about the norm. I would add that there are those who would say to only run one AAS on your first cycle, so you will know how your body reacts to that AAS. To counter this, others might also add that you won't notice much out of the Test for the first 2-3 weeks anyway and you are only running the d-bol for 4 weeks, so you should try the d-bol to kickstart...if you run into excess bloat or other normal d-bol sides...you can drop it and stick with the test to see how it goes.

Either way you go, they both make sense.

Steele is offline Member
    I always believe in using something that boosts nitrogen balance in the muscle like eq or deca does. i think this is where the keepable gains i have made come from. i have done about three test only cycles and did not keep near the gains compared to test and deca or eq or fina or...test is great for strength and regeneration, but stacking it with something makes it better. damn, i'm rambling. little stoned.

HARPER is offline New Member
    THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO REPLIED. THIS GIVES ME A GOOD START ON WHAT I NEED TO RESEARCH. I AM ANXIOUS TO GET THE BALL ROLLING,D-BOL THAT IS!(ha ha)

Thread Information