Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308

    Airplane trip....

    I'll be going on a week long trip and i'll be on-cycle...

    Problem is that they are now inspecting checked bags, so i don't want to risk my injectables getting comprimised... I think the orals will be easy to bring, i'll just put them in a vitamin container...

    it won't be possible for me to buy syringes there, so i either need to inject before hand or test my luck and bring them

    my injectables are long acting esters (enthate and decanoate) so I assume injecting before hand a whole week's worth would work....

    but what should be done about shorter esters like prop?

  2. #2
    gonutz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    32
    took mine with me had no problem. you might want to make sure you have no metal objects on (belts ,shanks in your shoe etc.) that might involve getting flagged for a pat down.

  3. #3
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    you carried the syringes in your pockets? doesn't the needle or vial rim set off the metal detector?

    also i've had them inspect my checked bag before... when i picked it up off the carosel, inside it had a note saying "We opened your bag as part of a random search and if we had to break your lock you will not be reimbursed"... etc...

  4. #4
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    you carried the syringes in your pockets? doesn't the needle or vial rim set off the metal detector?

    also i've had them inspect my checked bag before... when i picked it up off the carosel, inside it had a note saying "We opened your bag as part of a random search and if we had to break your lock you will not be reimbursed"... etc...
    Bro, become a diabetic, get you a diabetic pocket kit and fill it up with pins, no prob

  5. #5
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Bro, become a diabetic, get you a diabetic pocket kit and fill it up with pins, no prob
    lol ya im gonna turn diabetic just for that

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    lol ya im gonna turn diabetic just for that
    You understand what im saying right? They wont know that you aren't diabetic and when they see your pins no questions asked.

  7. #7
    Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    285
    being a diabetic would usually require 1/2 inch 28g pins, or so. Might they get a little suspicious of they see a bunch of 22g darts? just curious. maybe they won't go into it that much. i have no idea, just trying to state worst case scenerio.

  8. #8
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    being a diabetic would usually require 1/2 inch 28g pins, or so. Might they get a little suspicious of they see a bunch of 22g darts? just curious. maybe they won't go into it that much. i have no idea, just trying to state worst case scenerio.
    I've done it many times, no need to trip

  9. #9
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    You will only be gone for a week. If you are injecting once a week then double up before you go. If you are injecting twice a week then double up before you go and after you get back. I wouldnt risk bringing it with you.

  10. #10
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    You will only be gone for a week. If you are injecting once a week then double up before you go. If you are injecting twice a week then double up before you go and after you get back. I wouldnt risk bringing it with you.
    thats what i was thinking, but i'm really strict about keeping steady testosterone levels ... i'm not sure if injecting a few days before hand would cause a testosterone level imbalance...

    about the diabetic kit, were do you buy those at? are they OTC at a pharmacy? if so how much $ do they cost, and can you throw your vials in there too! lol

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    thats what i was thinking, but i'm really strict about keeping steady testosterone levels ... i'm not sure if injecting a few days before hand would cause a testosterone level imbalance...

    about the diabetic kit, were do you buy those at? are they OTC at a pharmacy? if so how much $ do they cost, and can you throw your vials in there too! lol
    you can buy those at most pharmacies, and they are pretty cheep

  12. #12
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    actually the diabetic thing was really a good idea

  13. #13
    Natural666 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    14

    Have fun on your trip

    You can get 25g 1 inch. Unless there a diabetic they wont have a clue. There a little smaller then 22 and take about 5-10 mins (oil base) to fill. As long as your not covered in fat you should be ok puting it in. I also seen a nice post about taking it in the delt and you only need 1 inch for that. Im not sure about water base juice but i bet you can use even a smaller gague. Shit if it was me id even see if i could change the labels of my juice with the diabetic ones. You just need a friend thats is a diabetic.

  14. #14
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    I wouldn't bring the vials with. Can't you pre-load your syringes?

  15. #15
    willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    58
    couldn't you mail what ever you need to where ever you are going ahead of time so it will be there when you get there if your worried about taking it on the plane. i noticed no one else has mentioned this so mabye it wouldnt work. so if this is a dumb idea remember im newbie so give me some slack. good luck

  16. #16
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day
    couldn't you mail what ever you need to where ever you are going ahead of time so it will be there when you get there if your worried about taking it on the plane. i noticed no one else has mentioned this so mabye it wouldnt work. so if this is a dumb idea remember im newbie so give me some slack. good luck
    thats not a very good idea in my situation

  17. #17
    Pinch's Avatar
    Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    308
    any other advice?

  18. #18
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    preload the needles, use a 1" 25ga like someone suggested, and if you get questioned, claim the diabetic route. unless you're flying international...then i'd say don't risk it

  19. #19
    Natural666 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    any other advice?
    Well sorry to bring this one up. You can allways stick the viles up your ass and buy pins when you get there.

  20. #20
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Stick it up your ass?!?!?!?!!? Man, I hope your not that desperate! Shit

  21. #21
    Aragorn's Avatar
    Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Shoot it before hand just before you leave and enjoy your trip. No sense in the trouble you'll get for one week of injections. Don't get greedy with it bro.

    Aragorn

  22. #22
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Shoot it before hand just before you leave and enjoy your trip. No sense in the trouble you'll get for one week of injections. Don't get greedy with it bro.

    Aragorn

    I think this is a much better idea than trying to bring the stuff with you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •