Thread: The Flu??

H-MANN is offline New Member

The Flu??

Ya I'm having some symtoms and I thought I would run it by you guys and get some good opinions. I just started my second cycle yesterday morning it consist of 400mg T-400 and 300mg Deca a wk. with liqui-dex ed and clomid for the end. I gave the injection in the quad little pain not bad. Actually I felt like a million bucks what a rush. Anyway went and had a good workout yesterday afternoon and by evening started to feel soreness in the quad. By midnight I couldnt sleep it hurt so bad. This morning I cant even walk right. Also it feels like I am coming down with a mild fever. Feels kind of like the flu but not that bad. Anyway enough ramblin what do you guys think all opinions are greatly apprectiated. Thanks.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You are just a little sore because yesterday was your first shot in a while, and your sickness will just have to be touch and go. If you feel like you can lift then go and if you dont think you can get a good workout in then stay home. The most important thing about being sick is to keep you diet right. Even though it is going to be hard make sure you are still getting the proper amount of calories daily. Shakes are the easyest thing when you are sick and dont want to eat nothing.

hybrid is offline Member
    Did you shoot all weeks worth at once? If so, you probably want to split it up and do it twice a week.
    I'm guessing you did something a bit wrong. Rub your quad out really good and applying heat would be good. It might just be your body's reaction to the foreign substance.

ross3814 is offline Member
    a 400mg shot is a lot. i had a similar prob when i started also but it was with a way smaller dosage. it will take a few weeks for your body to get used to it. i am in my third week and the shots are fine now, but i couldnt walk for several days the first few shots. and you prob are getting sick from it too. i had that as well and you will be over it in prob like a week. mabey more.

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    excuse my ignorance but what are T-400's?

Dave

H-MANN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    excuse my ignorance but what are T-400's?

Dave
    Test 400 by Denkall 25mg test prop. 188mg test en. 187mg test cyp.

Thread Information