hittinhrd97 is offline New Member

just a thousght on a new stack.....

Hey here is a thought that might just help the ones out who are using DIANABOL . If you stack the with Creatine, most of the water you would normally lose after a cycle is retianed. I found this out from a personal experience. And DAMN! yes you lose a littel but notr as much as you would normally. Also, on the off cycle, using a 19 norandro or something simularlly satcked will also reduce this problem. I found this out the hard way. I am in a money crunch so I had to buy the Meat and Potatoes. So if your in a crunch like me, here is another one of those weird answers.
    Last edited by hittinhrd97; 10-23-2003 at 01:31 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    good advice...........................

NOT

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Are you talking a Dbol +creatine stack???

Oh my I hope you haven't opened a can of worms with that statement.

Aragorn

nope it is an after effect...i noticed that when I complete a cycle, i lose most of the water in the muscle...when the cycle is done, I wait 7 days before I start the creatine cycle. An hell no not even during that are you nuts??!!! (i guess we all are!!)
    I let my body lose the unwanted stuff first and then start creatine, I should have stated that in the first place and Apologize for not doing that.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why would you want to keep water weight? The goal of steroids is to gain muscle, not bloat. If you want water weight there are plenty of diets that will retain water for you.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    How's this for an idea...take only the creatine and you'll be right in the same place. You still lost everything with the dbol .

Aragorn

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You took dbol only? I don't really understand the purpose of this thread cause like bdtr said this isn't good advice.

no..no...geez I hate it I can't get what im trying to say on paper what it is im actually trying to say....

just for starters, the water you gain is lost with in 7 days after your steriod . The water you have inside your muscle that you gained from the synthetic path way is on its way out if you donot make any other arraingment to keep it in the fiber or protien cell. Creatine is a cell volumizer, do not take it while you are on the steroid , the water you gain from that is on the out side and is not good. (ok now this is for the chemists out there) We all know that if you take creatine it fills your temporarly, but when stacked with a nor andro over the counter, the steroid you were previously on is still lingering but the full effect is still not in play, the over the counter will produce the effect (on a smaller scale of coarse) but will still giv e ou the desired result while pumping in the creatine into your cells. The cells will take the water combined with protien and start producing muscle, BUT only if you are not, on your steroid. If you are on the steroid and taking creatine and the andro stack, and what ever in the hell you are also taking, you are also know as SHAMOO...
    The chamical make up of some of these steroids stick with your system (we all know that, that is what some of these testers are looking for) But all I was trying to point out is that if you are in a money crunch, there is alternatives.
    the key really is to wait after your done sop you lose all of the excess water, but you still want a certian percentage so you can help in the protien systhesis.
    I hope this helps...like I said some times what you want to say doesn't comeout right and I still think I might lose some people....so after all that, Sorry

I am a chemist. And that is all the info I can give....
    Last edited by hittinhrd97; 10-23-2003 at 02:41 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You should look into a speak and spell. Your idea still makes absolutely no sense, and ive been in this game a long ass time.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    So what you are saying is, bloat with the d-bol, then lose it all, then bloat with creatine and prohormones? I'm a chemist too, but that doesn't help me understand what the hell you are trying to get at here!

-moto

Thread Information