groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Damn hope this isn't the how it;'s gonna be

As posted yesterday joined the dark side. No probs. Woke up this morning achey, lethargic slight temp. No probs at all with the injection site just a little sore. By the way I injected 1.5cc of tornel test 200. Yeah I know alot of people don't like it but it was all I could get a hold of. Is it coinsedence or the AS and the body adjusting, what am I to expect?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I injected 200mg of Cyp into my right calve. It was difficult to walk this afternoon for like 1 minute, I quickly shrugged it off and kept walking. I've gotten lots of shots in the past that make me sore (Shot in the glutes in boot camp for allergies). I couldn't sit down w/o being in pain.

somedude247 is offline Member
    give it at least 3 - 5 weeks before any real noticeable change in body composition....Temperment ( from my experiences ) depends on the person..."roid rage " is pretty much a cop-out for immaturity.....

H-MANN is offline New Member
    Yeah man I injected yesterday morning 1cc T-400 and 1cc Deca 300 in my quad. Shit I cant hardly walk this morning and feels like I am coming down with the flu. I posted a thread earlier today asking about the symtoms. From what I gathered just give your body time to adjust the sym's should be gone in a day or two. Best of luck to ya.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It's not the soreness that has got me. I haven't been sick in 1 and a half years. Then first shot and the symptoms just thought it could be from the test. I mean I feel like a pile of shit. Diet, H20 intake everything in order.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    It's not the soreness that has got me. I haven't been sick in 1 and a half years. Then first shot and the symptoms just thought it could be from the test. I mean I feel like a pile of shit. Diet, H20 intake everything in order.
    You will adjust.... although me, my first 3 shots were easy, this last one is still lumpy and sore... I think my helper got impatient and injected it in faster then in the other times... I get to where I can almost taste something different now about 15 mins after the shot, get somewhat hotter but its no fever... after a few weeks you find this after shot feeling is appealing and you look forward to it... Especially when the night comes after the shot and wife or girl friend wants to start playing with your manhood, WOW you get instantly hard and shit, better then you ever did when you were 18 and VERY VERY VERY interested in what she's about to do next... (like give a blowie or sit on it, etc).

H-MANN is offline New Member
    Yeah dude it very well could be the test. I mean im no pro I only did my first shot of test yesterday morning and I feel the same damn way. I didnt even work out today I felt so bad plus it was leg day and I cant walk very good. I have a bro. here at home very experienced with gear he has tried test two different times and has swore it off. He says by the time he starts feeling like a normal person again its time for another dose. He hates it. I'm not trying to tell ya a horror story everyone is different I'm just trying to share what little info. I have. Best of luck bro.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MANN
    Yeah dude it very well could be the test. I mean im no pro I only did my first shot of test yesterday morning and I feel the same damn way. I didnt even work out today I felt so bad plus it was leg day and I cant walk very good. I have a bro. here at home very experienced with gear he has tried test two different times and has swore it off. He says by the time he starts feeling like a normal person again its time for another dose. He hates it. I'm not trying to tell ya a horror story everyone is different I'm just trying to share what little info. I have. Best of luck bro.
    Well if you want the results.... No one said it would be as easy as taking a pill and be able to keep the results... There is less pain if taken in the glute... quit shooting muscle you have to use for God sakes... If what you want to do is gain up 30 lbs and try to keep 25 lbs after cycle... you have to go thru the test/eq or test/deca thing for 3 months... do your PCT then you have some long term reward to keep... You have to shoot the right places and maybe get some help doing it... its somewhat sore in the butt cheak but it doesnt get in the way of working out, etc...

Be a man and take your medicine!

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I hadn't been sick in about 4 years, and within 2 weeks on AS(TE,EQ) I was sick for about 1 week and I ended up losing my voice for about 3 weeks, it was extremely strange. I am good to go now, I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Thread Information