Thread: New Company

LEATHERNECK is offline New Member

New Company

Just needed to post this question one more time. Still trying to decide if I should use this new gear. States on the bottle that it is enginneered for atheletes. Thanks for the replys from Vovan and JohnnyB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Company-picture1.jpg  

somedude247 is offline Member
    Where's this product from?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Where's this product from?
    I believe the guy told me Austrailia but he mentioned that it was a sister company or a sister product to Mexi-pharm which would tell me Mexico.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    kind of a small fuzy picture, what lab does it say? grandeur? I haven't heard of it, if it's a good price, you might want to get them lab tested.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    kind of a small fuzy picture, what lab does it say? grandeur? I haven't heard of it, if it's a good price, you might want to get them lab tested.
    Yes, it says Grandeur Labs. I've never had anything checked out, the only lab I used was myself and I'm just not sure about doing that this time.

charles kanteen is offline New Member

Grandeur Labs

I remember reading about Grandeur Labs over at Bolex when it was just about to hit the market...I believe "The One and Only" Flex is who made mention of the lab and also of the man responsible for these products...Supposedly excellent products manufactured by a very knowledgable veteran of the game...Also, if I remember correctly the products all come in 20ml bottles...Hope this helps, CK

Quote Originally Posted by charles kanteen
    I remember reading about Grandeur Labs over at Bolex when it was just about to hit the market...I believe "The One and Only" Flex is who made mention of the lab and also of the man responsible for these products...Supposedly excellent products manufactured by a very knowledgable veteran of the game...Also, if I remember correctly the products all come in 20ml bottles...Hope this helps, CK
    Thanks for the info.........can you tell me where you read or saw this info. Was it in a magazine or somewhere else. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by LEATHERNECK
    Just needed to post this question one more time. Still trying to decide if I should use this new gear. States on the bottle that it is enginneered for atheletes. Thanks for the replys from Vovan and JohnnyB.
    Bump

lobo is offline New Member
    What charles kanteen said. I saw the same thing posted over at Bolex. They are new products so feedback will be hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo
    What charles kanteen said. I saw the same thing posted over at Bolex. They are new products so feedback will be hard to find.
    What is Bolex?

Quote Originally Posted by LEATHERNECK
    What is Bolex?
    Bump

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Anabolex.com

Thread Information