antonio12 is offline New Member

Anabolics and Navy Seal training

I am going to BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/Seal Training) soon and was wondering what I should use and when I should use it. My concerns are as follows:
    1. I need something that will promote endurance. Anything that helps promote recovery and immune strength is also highly desirable.
    2. Since I would not cycle the whole 6 months of training, I need something where I keep the strength after the cycle.
    3. Finally, while I believe it is rare to get popped in the military, I do not want to take the chance, so something that does not stay in the body very long would be the best.

What do I do, what do I take, and when do I take it. The most grueling portion of the training is the first 9 or so weeks (the first 5-6 weeks is when I want to be the strongest, but again, I want to maintain strength afterwards. Thanks,
    Antonio12

make it through and they might just give you the latest and greatest stuff the military eggheads can come up with. just an idea.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio12
    I am going to BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/Seal Training) soon and was wondering what I should use and when I should use it. My concerns are as follows:
    1. I need something that will promote endurance. Anything that helps promote recovery and immune strength is also highly desirable.
    2. Since I would not cycle the whole 6 months of training, I need something where I keep the strength after the cycle.
    3. Finally, while I believe it is rare to get popped in the military, I do not want to take the chance, so something that does not stay in the body very long would be the best.

What do I do, what do I take, and when do I take it. The most grueling portion of the training is the first 9 or so weeks (the first 5-6 weeks is when I want to be the strongest, but again, I want to maintain strength afterwards. Thanks,
    Antonio12
    your going to lose about 10-35 lbs and have no sleep whatsoever. you need sleep to benefit from almost all training, especially while cycling. your best bet would be getting strong stimulants, clen , crystal meth, etc. to get you through this hell you are about to join.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    There was a guy who asked this exact question a month or so ago. You might try doing a search for it. At the end of a long discussion, I believe he decided that it was best to train naturally with light lifting, running and swimming every day. Anyway, the thread is out there somewhere if you are interested. "Navy Seal Cycle" or something like that.

its great you are getting the chance, BUT if youre worried about BUDS and hell week, what are you going to do when the real sh!t hits the fan and you are knee deep in rice patties and dead bodies with tracer rounds zipping a millimeter by your head and have been carrying the dead body or your squad mate who weighs 260 lbs for 9 days. not to mention the 80lbs sack on your back.

TheGoose is offline New Member
    I'd say lay off of any AAS until you've completed training. Wouldnt suck to make it all the way through to get tested and fail?? Best thing is to stay natural and start reducing your rest gradually until the start of BUD/S so your body isnt shocked by the deprival of sleep. AAS will promote major muscle strength of your primary muscles. However, your training is gonna require a great deal of strength and stamina of your secondary muscle groups. Work on military presses, pushups, pullups, and so forth. Some of the biggest and badest looking guys will be the first to fail due to those reasons. Good luck.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you will loose everything and then some in buds. dont bother with a cycle. train hard and naturally. do TOnS of swimming. and when you have done tons of swimming, do some more. get your abs in shape, flutter kicks will kick your ass if you dont.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds like a really good idea to get your ass in GOOD SHAPE before you hit BUD/S school.

Quest is offline New Member

Navy Seal

Let start
    I would hope that the drugs wouldn't be enough to get you through the training once/If you complete the course you will be our elite fighting force and our country would depend on you to get thet job done. Seeing that you wouldn't know when you would get the call you might be off the cycle and not able to perform the duties we rely on at the level you displayed in BUD/S.

that being said it is more mental then physical. being able to do countless chin up along with running on the beach in boots and holding weights above your head for extended periods of time may give you a better advantage. Training in these disciplines would help you to come closer to achieving your goal.

The drug side if you have to use drugs your best bet would be to use sustanon it is a 4 test ester that last upto 3-4 weeks. As you know BUD/S is in the 5th week so if you were able to take sustanon (daily injections) for 3 weeks straight you would have high enough test levels to carry you through BUD/S.
    after BUD/S it becomes more mental then physical.
    If you get caught your beat so keep that in mind it is a high risk and could affect your career.
    This should be all the motivation you need right here ( if your only objective is to become a SEAL and nothing else. that should get you through because if you DOR (fail) from the program you are on a boat somewhere for 4 years.....

Best of luck

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    Let start
    I would hope that the drugs wouldn't be enough to get you through the training once/If you complete the course you will be our elite fighting force and our country would depend on you to get thet job done. Seeing that you wouldn't know when you would get the call you might be off the cycle and not able to perform the duties we rely on at the level you displayed in BUD/S.

that being said it is more mental then physical. being able to do countless chin up along with running on the beach in boots and holding weights above your head for extended periods of time may give you a better advantage. Training in these disciplines would help you to come closer to achieving your goal.

The drug side if you have to use drugs your best bet would be to use sustanon it is a 4 test ester that last upto 3-4 weeks. As you know BUD/S is in the 5th week so if you were able to take sustanon (daily injections) for 3 weeks straight you would have high enough test levels to carry you through BUD/S.
    after BUD/S it becomes more mental then physical.
    If you get caught your beat so keep that in mind it is a high risk and could affect your career.
    This should be all the motivation you need right here ( if your only objective is to become a SEAL and nothing else. that should get you through because if you DOR (fail) from the program you are on a boat somewhere for 4 years.....

Best of luck
    and what would you suggest he do for PCT and to combat low post-cycle test levels (and the lethargy that can come with it) while he's in training? what about testing?

go natural

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    and what would you suggest he do for PCT and to combat low post-cycle test levels (and the lethargy that can come with it) while he's in training? what about testing?

go natural
    exactly. try making it through hell week (or buds training period) commin off of a cycle

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    We have weighed the pros and cons here before...train naturally. do your runs, swims, giant crunches in circuit traing fashon. Supplements are good during this period too. Also practice sleep deprivated runs and such...maybe even some cold temp training, but this is just to prepare your head. Your will gets you through more than your brawn.

JMHO

D

Thread Information