Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

Here goes - Please read and offer advice for second cycle.

Hey bros.
    So here are my pics pre-second cycle.
    Last cycle was 300/deca /week and 500/enanthate /week.
    The test galenkia in the last cycle bloated the living hell out of me and I lost my abs.

My question is - can anyone offer me advice on a second cycle, that will keep me lean and hard. I do not want any more water retentions this time aroud. Im thinking 400 EQ and 500 Test. I am leaning more towards EQ than Deca this time around.

Any advice is appreciated, and please critique my pics.
    I'm 155 lbs and 5'10.

Thanks bros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here goes - Please read and offer advice for second cycle.-jpeg1.jpg   Here goes - Please read and offer advice for second cycle.-me-front.jpg   Here goes - Please read and offer advice for second cycle.-jpeg2.jpg   Here goes - Please read and offer advice for second cycle.-me-side.jpg  

somedude247 is offline Member
    Throw TREN in there with a test......works wonders

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    prop/winny/eq

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I checked out your pics and you can tell that you have put alot of work into your body. You lascular and hard, but 155lbs is still a little on the light side. I would sugest bulking up a little this winter. You can still run test and eq but I wouldnt worry about staying lean and hard around the mid section. Ive bulked with test and eq before and still had nice definition in my arms and legs, but my abs had a little blanket over them. Its your decision-im just telling you what I would do.

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    hey thanks man I appreciate your advice

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Bulk some more...i would say a d-bol/test/tren cycle(or EQ)...im bulkin for winter then ill come off mid-february and run clen in my pct to cut up for summer...then you could run a prop/winny cycle around may-june...thats my advice...

Thread Information