Thread: d-bol only

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member

d-bol only

Guys-
    Ive recently read quite a few anabolic steroid books here in my college library. They all talk heavily on dbol only cycles and the results that people saw from this simple cycle. This old nutritionist/strength coach would prescribe that his clients take dbol alone and his clients were very pleased and happy with the results they saw. Increases in strength and weight were noticed and the experiments are documented throughout the book. I was quite impressed and was wondering why we dont see those type of results from dbol only now? has the quality of dbol dropped since the 60s-70s? These guys were only taking 15-30 mg/day of dbol and seeing amazing results. Thought this could stimulate our brains for a bit.

verrrry interezting. anyone?

bump.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    Guys-
    Ive recently read quite a few anabolic steroid books here in my college library. They all talk heavily on dbol only cycles and the results that people saw from this simple cycle. This old nutritionist/strength coach would prescribe that his clients take dbol alone and his clients were very pleased and happy with the results they saw. Increases in strength and weight were noticed and the experiments are documented throughout the book. I was quite impressed and was wondering why we dont see those type of results from dbol only now? has the quality of dbol dropped since the 60s-70s? These guys were only taking 15-30 mg/day of dbol and seeing amazing results. Thought this could stimulate our brains for a bit.

You evil little boy. Oral only cycles are shunned around here. Read up and you'll understand why. I was scared of sticking myself too, but now that I took my first needle.......I don't remember why I was so worried.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    dbol only cycle do give you a ton of strenth and size gains but the only problem is you lose most of it. The only way I would do a dbol only cylce is if I was competing in a strongman compitition and I would plan my last shot or drink to be the day of the compitition. And most of the weight you put on is water.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    yup results r awsome on dbol only.. but ALL is lost within a month after cycle is over.

Calipso-
    I read about your first shot and it sounds like it went really well for you. Right now, Im still researching to see what exactly I want to do. I realize oral only cycles are not healthy or condoned around here, I was just telling you guys some facts I read in this book. Keep the comments coming guys.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Calipso-
    I read about your first shot and it sounds like it went really well for you. Right now, Im still researching to see what exactly I want to do. I realize oral only cycles are not healthy or condoned around here, I was just telling you guys some facts I read in this book. Keep the comments coming guys.
    dude seriously, I was like everyone else who never did a self-injection. It is so freaking easy and built around hype.

I can't wait till friday and I get to inject into my other calve. I'm so pumped!

Stick around these boards for a little bit. Hell I joined in August, I read stuff here for two weeks and found out more about AS then I ever knew before on other crappy boards. (www.wannabebig.com). Their anabolic forum is a joke.

Also the people here are very nice and willing to help. I've had more help on my cycle and other things here.........get to know these people and you'll have a much easier time.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Calipso-
    Just like calipso said...this board is great - the best around, in my opinion...

As far as why the older books talked about it...you have to remember that not as much was known back then about the effects of steroids as well as things like PCT, anti-e's etc. Even if the medical community hasn't kept up (they have their reasons, which you can understand...) the bodybuilding community has sacrificed themselves as guinea pigs...thanks to years and years of personal experience, we know a lot more than we ever have. Guys have found ways to maximize gains and increase their retention of said gains. They've found ways to minimize adverse side effects and really keep their overall health in check. A lot has changed since then, and that's why I think you'd read about that type of stuff a long time ago...

I would also take into account the size of people in the 60's compared to the size of people now, every generation is getting bigger, i mean hell look at pro sports then and now, look at the guys shit there is no comparison in the size of guys then and now, joe Dimagio, sammy sosa/ Jack lambert, ray lewis,/ hell you were considered huge if you weighed 200 lbs then. It is a whole different ball game when comparing BB's then to now Frank Zane, Ronnie?

Whatcha gonna do brother........

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was a D-bol only cycle.It got me big and strong but it fades after 4-5weeks. Now I just use it to jump start a cycle. injects are soooo much better and aren't as bad as orals are on the liver. Read up on injections and practice on an orange etc to sharpen your technique. Best of luck....

somedude247 is offline Member
    Very intestering - Bump!

Thread Information