asiancuts is offline Associate Member

newbie lookin4feedback

I just joined today but Ive been checkin this place out for some time. Im 24 and have done 2 previous cycles. the first was sust only w/250wk for first 3 weeks, 500wk the middle 4 wks and 250wk for last 3. The second was a dbol /sust/deca stack. good gains but i would like to try something new for my third cycle. btw, im 6'2", 179lbs and about14%bf. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    I just joined today but Ive been checkin this place out for some time. Im 24 and have done 2 previous cycles. the first was sust only w/250wk for first 3 weeks, 500wk the middle 4 wks and 250wk for last 3. The second was a dbol/sust/deca stack. good gains but i would like to try something new for my third cycle. btw, im 6'2", 179lbs and about14%bf. Any suggestions?
    drop the sust and grab some test enthanate 500mg/week straight through, and if you're not taking nolva during and clomid afew weeks after for pct you should really add those, many bro's on this site have had bad sides from deca , and the clomid will get your natural test production back on track, especially where deca dick could be runnin wild.

I hear such damn good things about test e. why is it so much better than sus. also, the closest my source has to test e is testoviron 200, will that do?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    test enan. is a good single ester test with a longer chain. People like this because it is easier to run than sus, with injections twice a week (as opposed o eod with sus.). Test is test, so enan isn't "better" than sus, just easier. That test will do, however, this being your third cycle, i don't know if i would go test only, though you could, and get some good gains. AW is right, many bros have had bad experience with deca , HOWEVER many many bros have had great experience with deca. i personally have not used it. Bro, i can give you more advice, but that would defeat the purpose. Research on what you think would be good, and on different compounds, and then repost with an idea of the cycle you want, and let us critique it. We could tell you exactly what to do, but you know what you feel comfortable with.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    if this is your 3rd go you should try something different...or run slightly higher doses if you still wanna bulk...Frky is right...research till you cant anymore...this board ha eveythng you need to know, just look...

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    isnt the testoviron 200 made by tornel ? I have heard alot of people say its underdosed like as bad as 130mg. so if it is tornel you might want to shoot like 600mg a week to get roughly 500mg. but search board like everyone says for a good cycle idea, and when you come with what you think is a good cycle post it and the mods and experience people here will be able to help you fine tune it. oh and dont forget the PCT

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Testorviron is made by Schering, it's 250mg of test enan human grade, good stuff. Now there is a test enan/prop mix of 200/50mg with the same name made by the same company.

On the cycle you could go
    1-11 test enan 500mg
    1-10 eq 400mg
    8-13 fina 75mg eod

You never said how long your cycle were so I did a 10 weeker.

JohnnyB

yeah, the testoviron is schering. I was thinking 10 weeks. So could I substitute it for the test e? also, i was interested in eq, to try something different; ive heard good things about it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Testoviron is a brand name, but it has test enan in it.

JohnnyB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    testoviron 200 is 250mg? Or did I read that wrong

yeah, i put it down wrong. testoviron is 250, not 200. I really want to try eq in my next cycle, but the price my source has seems a little high. i dont know if this is a normal price.
    25mg/ml 10ml vial for $173

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    yeah, i put it down wrong. testoviron is 250, not 200. I really want to try eq in my next cycle, but the price my source has seems a little high. i dont know if this is a normal price.
    25mg/ml 10ml vial for $173
    I hope to God you mean 250mg/ml 10ml, and hell even then, you got raped hard bro..

yup, 250. but some other guys i know say they get the same for $95

yeah $173 is a ripoff bro, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Maybe you can help w/another question. if i run a 10wk cycle w/ test e 500mg/wk and dbol 30mg/ed for first 5 wks would it be alright to throw in some deca in the middle wks? cause i still got 4 amps of deca 200mg/ml left over from my last cycle

my bad, that deca was 200mg and 2ml, not 1ml

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if all you have is 4 amps, i wouldn't even waste it. Besides, deca properly could take up to 5 weeks to kick in.

Thread Information