Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Exclamation NOLVADEX- 2 Books- 2 Different Opinions

I have read Anabolic 2002 , where the author says that "nolvadex should only be taken if the symptoms of Gyno start to show themselves" , as the nolvadex diminishes the effectiveness of the anabolics.

However in The Anabolic Reference Guide, the author says that "Nolvadex should always be taken when you are taking testosterone ".

Also, in question, should Nolvadex be taken even after the cycle during HCG and Clomid Therapy ?

Some one please help . I have thoroughly confused myself

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla
    I have read Anabolic 2002 , where the author says that "nolvadex should only be taken if the symptoms of Gyno start to show themselves" , as the nolvadex diminishes the effectiveness of the anabolics.

However in The Anabolic Reference Guide, the author says that "Nolvadex should always be taken when you are taking testosterone ".

Also, in question, should Nolvadex be taken even after the cycle during HCG and Clomid Therapy ?

Some one please help . I have thoroughly confused myself

i would say that if you definitly know you are not prone to gyno, then you could wait untill symptons arise, but its better to be safe than sorry i think. I am gyno prone, so i would never start a cycle without taking it from day one. I know a lot of other feel the same way. i would rather hinder some of my gains, then grow a nice rack.

Shim

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    i heard that you should start taking nolvadex from day 1. im doing my dbol /test e cycle and going to start nolvadex from day 1 all the way through pct, so from what i've read and know, take nolvadex all the through pct

somedude247 is offline Member
    I've heard to only take nolvadex if you feel a "tingle" in your chest.....otherwise Nolvadex will suppress anabolic effect to some degree.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, well if it came down to me gaining 19 lbs of beef and no titty or 20lbs of beef and titty, well that isn't much of a descision at all.
    I am taking armidex and nolvadex on my cycle right now and I couldn't be happier with the results.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member

somedude247 is offline Member
    Dutchboy has a good point....but Nolvadex will hinder AAS results if used everyday more then u think.....Talk to the DOC ....ask him about Tamoixfen and AAS...

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i guess it very much varies from individuals. if you're not prone to gyno save the money or send it to *** ****** *****. however if this is your first cycle, get nolva on hand bfore you even start.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I did a first cycle of test cyp not too long ago. Bought nolva, didn't start taking it right away. By week 2 I was feeling some sensitivity in my nipples. Started taking 20 mg for a couple of days, then down to 10 mg per day. Worked like a champ. Also had liquidex I was using .25mg a day once symptoms arose.

From now on I will take it from day 1. Also helps keep off the water weight. I Felt like I got more ripped while on test.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The Anti e will not slow the aas down that much. Run nolv all the way thru just in case. You'll look better and have a better chance of not getting gyno. When I cycle I don't want to look like a fat ass with a whole lot of water retention thats why I take it.

Thread Information