shim jahng is offline Junior Member

heating test oil before injecting?

has anyone here ever done it? does it really help that much, or do most of you just tough it out for the first couple of shots? if anyone has experince in heating there oil i would be intersted in how you did it, and if it was benificial.

Thanks

Shim

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I have heard of people running the plunger of juice (not the needle on it) under hot water before. It might help. Usually after the first few the soreness is minimal, so might just try to stick it out. What are you jabbing?

Also try hot shower before & after, massaging the spot for several minutes afterwards and throughout the day afterwards, warm clothe on spot before and after, heating pad if it gets bad enough, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I have heard of people running the plunger of juice (not the needle on it) under hot water before. It might help. Usually after the first few the soreness is minimal, so might just try to stick it out. What are you jabbing?

Also try hot shower before & after, massaging the spot for several minutes afterwards and throughout the day afterwards, warm clothe on spot before and after, heating pad if it gets bad enough, etc.

i use a 22g 1 1/2, my first shot i can steel feel when i stretch my quad, and it was a while ago. my second shot in the other quad was gone in 3 or 4 days. immust have hit a bad spot in that first one. it did get better. i thought heating it may help when you draw or push , but then again, you dont want to push to fast anyway.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have posted a thread on the same topic a while ago. Its on the board somewhere, ill try n find it 4 u. Umm yes heating up test does help. The heat breaks up the oil, so the oil is now not as thick. This will make the oil go in a lot smoother. Think about this... If you put oil in a pan it will just look like a puddle. But if you heat up the pan, the oil will spread. I also belive that the same thing would happen when injecting in a muscle, and it also vaporates the alcohol in some steroids like Propoionate. This makes the sting not as bad. Its worth a try, you cant really loose unless you leave it in boiling water for hours. Good lukc bro

-Gear

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i always run my oil (vial) under hot water for a bit before i draw...it makes it easier to draw and shoot

Testify is offline Senior Member
    All good info, but with a 22g you shouldn't have to bother with thinning the oil.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Yep. I'm heating up my vial in hot water.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    alot of people run their needle plunger or vial under hot water, or boil hot water and stick the vial or plunger in it to lessen the pain

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    alot of people run their needle plunger or vial under hot water, or boil hot water and stick the vial or plunger in it to lessen the pain

good to know guys, thank you

Shim

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    it actually makes the oil thinner for a little while...so it makes it easier to draw and shoot....just run the amp or bottle under hot water....also feels good going in

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    What I do is put my amp in a cup of warm/hot water whilst I am setting up the barrel and pins and wiping my leg with an antiseptic.

Thread Information